Weapons & Equip Now presenting Lil'Goober named Gurt

PotatoDino

Terrarian
you've seen the pointy end of the stick but what about the Goober on the other end? Just like last time let me tell you a story

After defeating the slime you sit back down to enjoy a second marshmallow. Closing your eyes as you rest. You lift the cooked marshmallow to your mouth and 'crunch... crunch...' marshmallows don't crunch, you think to yourself. You open your eyes to see in horror that instead of eating the marshmallow you have eaten the stick. that's not all in fact it seems this marshmallow is ALIVE. That's right what you hold in your hands right now is the Lil'Goober named Gurt who was originally on the stick... you just ate.

pixil-gif-drawing (12).gif
pixil-gif-drawing (13).gif

Presenting the cute and sweet little pet for everyone to enjoy... Gurt (name can be changed) with a very very rare chance of dropping when cooking a marshmallow of 1 in 1,000

I'll admit I'm still very much so a novice when it comes to pixel art, but I gave a go at making a quick animation to show the fluffy little Goober to you all.
Also as you can see I have based the body of the pet on the original marshmallow design, as a nod to the old sprite which is still on the current marshmallow on a stick item.

AND THAT'S NOT ALL for a low low price of 400 living fire blocks you can burn the Goober into a light pet. Constantly on fire and using said magic fire to fly, what more could anyone ask for?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom