What do you think of this?

• Bad! (Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We don't need housing menu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CraftedNightmare Here!

Official Terrarian
It seems tricky, but maybe, underneath the pause menu, is a button with the guides face. Pressing the button will activate Housing Menu. Double tapping on a NPC banner will remove it. Click on a square with the NPC's head and tapping the house you want will set the NPC's house. And maybe a clear all button that could remove all banners.

What do you think?

Edit I: The npc buttons will replace the inventory slots, and the size will decrease on how many npcs there is.
Edit 2: 3 votes for good? Wow! Let's get more!
Edit 3: I emailed this to CodeGlue, in my opinion, I think this could be implemented

Last edited:
Hmm... I can kind of a see your idea in my head, but maybe have it open full world map that highlights all the suitable housing? That way you can just click where you want them. But yes. The "clear" button would be nice as well. o:

Is this for the PC version? Because, correct me if I am wrong but this is already in-game. If you click on the house button right above the word equip in your armour/accessories menu it brings up a list up NPC's you have. It also shows the room they are in with a small banner, you can move them around by clicking on their symbol in the menu, after you have clicked it you can drag their banner to an empty housing to move them there. I can post screenshots if you would like, and I hope this helps!

Is this for the PC version? Because, correct me if I am wrong but this is already in-game. If you click on the house button right above the word equip in your armour/accessories menu it brings up a list up NPC's you have. It also shows the room they are in with a small banner, you can move them around by clicking on their symbol in the menu, after you have clicked it you can drag their banner to an empty housing to move them there. I can post screenshots if you would like, and I hope this helps!
This is a suggestion for mobile

Ok. Also, can you spread the word of this suggestion?
I can't really help with this too much, the best I can do is suggest a way to notify other people. In the forum home towards the bottom left is an update status box, you can type and post links there for other people to see. I hope this helps! :happy:

We really need the housing menu in mobile version as it is very frustrating to house NPC to assigned home. I love Morrigen idea that we can click and assign housing in the world map. However the existing housing menu function (extra house icon) is already there I feel it would be a faster solution.

Back
Top Bottom