Nummy’s Imaginarium!

Nummycakes

Terrarian
Hello Terrarians!

I’ve wanted to start my own build thread for awhile now seeing as how there’re so many awesome builders out there with so many different styles. I hope you guys enjoy my builds! Thanks for visiting! :dryadwink:

o72n9t6.png
pirate-ship-day.png
1MMsBY3.png
Many have sought the mages of Terraria, who study their magic in a hidden retreat in the hillside. Only those who have succeeded know that the secret entrance is in the toilet teleporter in the Demolitionist’s cabin!

Oz5sLX1.png

LiI2Jpo.png
9GRqAn7.png
BX1Rz78.png
Complete with demon portal :joy:

qkqyu9R.png

It’s been a while since I created anything new. Here’s the first new addition of hopefully many more.

anglers-fishing-shack_1350x900.png
steampunkers-brewery_1320x742.png

Last edited:
These are sweet. The pirate ship has tons of detail, I like how many kinds of wood you used without having them clash with each other.

The jungle build is also very cool. I've never seen a build style like that, it's very unique.

What walls did you use for the scalish looking wall in the underwater build?

These are sweet. The pirate ship has tons of detail, I like how many kinds of wood you used without having them clash with each other.

The jungle build is also very cool. I've never seen a build style like that, it's very unique.

What walls did you use for the scalish looking wall in the underwater build?

Thank you! It’s Hive Wall, one of my favorite walls for making diamond glass windows :D

Contrary to popular belief, I struggle to come up with anything creative.
But I do have to admit, this might've taken a lot of your time to even make just one building. An applause for this should be appreciated at it's best.

Ah, very inginuitive, I'll have to use that at some point.

How did you make the pirate flags though?

Oh! They’re Sail Walls painted with shadow paint, and then the skull’s a Gloom Statue sitting on a platform. Both the platform and base of the statue are also blacked out with shadow paint. The skull is painted white and then the squiggles are Vine Rope painted white too! I think even with shadow paint, you can see the statue if you look close enough. I like my whole world at night better :3

Contrary to popular belief, I struggle to come up with anything creative.
But I do have to admit, this might've taken a lot of your time to even make just one building. An applause for this should be appreciated at it's best.

I feel you. The struggle is real. I’ve been working on these forever and I still don't have very many builds. Thanks for the support!

Yarrr, that be a mighty fine vessel. 'Ave me like, lad!

I do worry about the two doors near the bottom of the ship. No way those would remain closed when sailing through a storm. :p

Yarrr, that be a mighty fine vessel. 'Ave me like, lad!

I do worry about the two doors near the bottom of the ship. No way those would remain closed when sailing through a storm. :p

Lololol! But not worried about the skeletons in the infirmary? True though, it’s like the shipbuilder doesn’t even know what a ship looks like. Plus, someone mentioned the water should be higher (but then bad guys get in my ship and npcs walk off and drown)... ~:sigh:

Oh, nice, you added another build. You should put out a post every time you do so that people know that you updated it.

Back
Top Bottom