NPCs & Enemies Nurse Shops

AwesomeDr111

Terrarian
There are things that I think the nurse should sell in a shop and here are some of them:

First of all I think the Nurse's healing ability should have a cooldown of 1:30.

Antidote: A consumable item that removes the poison and venom debuffs if used. 10 silver. Sold anytime.

Adrenaline: Consumable. 30 seconds of speed and 10% increased damage. 20 silver. Sold anytime.

Painkillers: Consumable. Gives 2 defense and adds slight regeneration Heals 20 HP and doesn't cause potion sickness. The more you use it within a time span of 30 seconds, the less effective it is. 60 silver. Sold anytime.

Birth certificate: Allows player to change their name. 10 gold. Sold during a Bloodmoon.

First Aid Kit: Can be placed. When placed and right-clicked, the item gets consumed and cures all debuffs and heals 100 HP. 10 gold. Sold in Hardmode.

Bone-saw: Sword, 22 Melee damage, Weak knockback, 5% Crit chance, Fast swing speed. 10% drop chance if Nurse is killed.

Syringe: Material. Sold Post-Mechanical Bosses. 40 silver.
Used in:
-Filled Syringe- Material
= Syringe next to water during a Bloodmoon

Filled Syringe used in:
-Flask of Healing- Melee attacks do half the normal damage to enemies but heal NPCs and players on the same team.
= Bottled Water + 5 Filled Syringes next to Imbuing Station

-Healing Bullet- Ranged attacks do half the normal damage to enemies but heal NPCs and players on the same team.
= 70 Musket Balls + 1 Filled Syringe next to anvil.

-Healing Aura- Spell that does no damage but gives regeneration for 25 seconds to all NPCs and players on the same team on the screen. Uses 50 mana.
= Spell Tome + 5 Filled Syringes + 5 Souls of Night + 5 Souls of Light.

Let me know if you like these ideas and give me any suggestions if you have any.

Last edited:
I like most of these, but you didn't give any other stats for the Bone-saw, and I don't really agree with the nurse selling a weapon. But other than that, it's a decent enough suggestion. I might make some sprites later.

1. Bonesaw needs stats and I think it should be a spear.
2. Maybe include a drawback for painkillers like -1hp/s for 20 seconds and additive?

There are things that I think the nurse should sell and there are some of them.

Antidote: A consumable item that removes the poison debuff if used. 10 silver. Sold anytime.

Adrenaline: Consumable. 30 seconds of speed and 10% increased damage. 20 silver. Sold anytime.

Painkillers: Consumable. Heals 20HP. Doesn't cause potion sickness. 50 silver. Sold anytime. I would change this to slight improvements to defensive abilities (2 defense, slight regeneration.)

Bone-saw: Sword with 22 attack power. 2 gold. Sold during a bloodmoon. Change this to a 14.44% from the nurse when killed

Birth certificate: Allows player to change their name. 15 gold. Change it to changing your character (so you can change gender, ect).

Anti-Venom: Consumable. Cures Venom. 50 silver. Sold in Hardmode if Witch Doctor is present. Too little enemies inflict this to be useful.

Sense-Slapper: Cures confusion when used. 30 silver. Sold if mechanic is present. Same problem with Anti-Venom.

Let me know if you like these ideas and give me any suggestions if you have any.
I have a few suggestions, feel free to include them if you wish:
  1. 1st Aid Kit: Can be placed (needs table, or platform). 20 gold. Cures all debuffs when clicked on. Sold during hardmode.
  2. Syringe: Material. 3 silver.
Syringes can be used to craft the following.
Syringe dart. 1 syringe = 5 darts. 1 damage. Heals target instead of damaging them, allows you to also target friendly NPCs and players.

Syringe darts will also be able to be used to make furniture and some new 'traps'.
Syringe dart trap: 10 syringe dart trap + 1 dart trap. Heals targets that get hit by the syringe, also causes regeneration buff.

I like most of these, but you didn't give any other stats for the Bone-saw, and I don't really agree with the nurse selling a weapon. But other than that, it's a decent enough suggestion. I might make some sprites later.
Cool thanks man!
1. Bonesaw needs stats and I think it should be a spear.
2. Maybe include a drawback for painkillers like -1hp/s for 20 seconds and additive?
what do you mean by addictive?
[doublepost=1463787164,1463786821][/doublepost]
I have a few suggestions, feel free to include them if you wish:
  1. 1st Aid Kit: Can be placed (needs table, or platform). 20 gold. Cures all debuffs when clicked on. Sold during hardmode.
  2. Syringe: Material. 3 silver.
Syringes can be used to craft the following.
Syringe dart. 1 syringe = 5 darts. 1 damage. Heals target instead of damaging them, allows you to also target friendly NPCs and players.

Syringe darts will also be able to be used to make furniture and some new 'traps'.
Syringe dart trap: 10 syringe dart trap + 1 dart trap. Heals targets that get hit by the syringe, also causes regeneration buff.
I'll take some of your recommendations into account. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom