O-Deka-K's Odds and Ends

O-Deka-K

Terrarian
Hi! This is my collection of miscellany. These were all done on my friend's server.

This started off as a simple teleporter on top of the main base. I started to build a glass room for it, and it morphed into a bubbling potion. Using the teleporter causes goldfish to spawn in the water!

terraria_bubbling_potion_by_o_deka_k-d9b4z5p.png

I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy, and the cactuar is one of my favorite creatures. Of course I had to make it out of cactus blocks. I can't figure out how to do its "hair" though (three black needles on its head).

terraria_cactuar_by_o_deka_k-d9b4yrx.png

This is a flying saucer/nurse's station/teleport. I wanted to make something out of all the martian conduit plating I was getting, and this is the result.

terraria_flying_saucer_by_o_deka_k-d9b4zb9.png

Here's a sandcrawler, complete with Jawas! The idea for materials to use came from this Reddit thread.

terraria_sandcrawler_by_o_deka_k-d9b4zf3.png

This is my interpretation of Byodo-in Temple in Hawaii, which I just found out is actually a replica of Byodo-in in Japan. The building style was heavily influenced by (read: stolen from) Loke's Oriental Village.

terraria_byodoin_temple_by_o_deka_k-d9b4zja.png

I don't see a lot of "action scenes", so I decided to make one. I used the Solar Monolith to put the meteors in the background. Unfortunately, the snapshot function doesn't seem to capture the orange background that comes with it. I could just screenshot it, but it doesn't quite fit on one screen and I don't want to stitch it together.

terraria_wizard_under_attack_by_o_deka_k-d9b4zrt.png

Last edited:
Wow dude! I'm very impressed. Especially the meteor one, that one was really cool and unique!

"No one" indeed, but that is both hilarious and amazing. Of course you can only expand upward now, because if you finish any of those lines it's all just gonna vanish. Or has it already, and that poor traveling merchant has it coming? :naughty:

The door placements are amazing. "If you wanna get into the next room you have to scale 20 blocks!"

Back
Top Bottom