Items Obsidian Outlaw set as Ranger Armor

Terra B Welch

Empress of Light
Heres my idea, since in Prehardmode, the only source of extra ranged damage is necro armor(which in itself is outright useless in crimson worlds, since theres crimson armor).

So the idea would be to buff necro armor. (Give it a bit of extra ranged damage, its set bonus is fine.) and give the Obsidian Outlaw set some ranged damage perks, also give it a set bonus of 10% chance to not consume ammo. The reason I think the Obsidian Outlaw set would make a good ranger armor is because right now it's useless apart from vanity, and it looks like a western bandit outfit of sorts.

Just a small idea.

Last edited:
Just a small idea, since in Prehardmode, the only source of extra ranged damage is necro armor(which in itself is outright useless in crimson worlds, since theres crimson armor).

So the idea would be to buff necro armor. (Give it a bit of extra ranged damage, its set bonus is fine.) and give the Obsidian Outlaw set some ranged damage perks, also give it a set bonus of 10% chance to not consume ammo. The reason I think the Obsidian Outlaw set would make a good ranger armor is because right now it's useless apart from vanity, and it looks like a western bandit outfit of sorts.

Just a small idea.
This would also fill the gap on how there are shadow/crimson and molten armors and no second armor for rangers

Back
Top Bottom