Sprites Missing Achievement Ideas

That’s my goal. Red potions appear in 3 special seeds (Fortheworthy, Drunk world, and Getfixedboi) so it shouldn’t be too hard to get them, Especially in Drunk world since they’re just a few living trees away from spawn
It wasn’t that hard to do in for the worthy…got one quick to research then the other 2 to research maybe took 10 minutes or so.

That’s my goal. Red potions appear in 3 special seeds (Fortheworthy, Drunk world, and Getfixedboi) so it shouldn’t be too hard to get them, Especially in Drunk world since they’re just a few living trees away from spawn
It wasn’t that hard to do in for the worthy…got one quick to research then the other 2 to research maybe took 10 minutes or so.
I’m not worried about how easy the potion is to obtain, I know it can be easily found in multiple secret seeds. I just think it’s to obscure of an item for the average player and don’t think the achievement is necessary since their is already a Secret Seed Achievement in the game.

I’m not worried about how easy the potion is to obtain, I know it can be easily found in multiple secret seeds. I just think it’s to obscure of an item for the average player and don’t think the achievement is necessary since their is already a Secret Seed Achievement in the game.
Understandable. I do see the point in redundancy there

LOL…I’m currently doing it in journey mode. So yes I know. I’m down to 10 items not including golf score items or banners, critters, paintings and statues which I have most of and occasionally go get some more. All the more reason for it to be an achievement. Furniture I’m missing 2 dungeon pieces.
its too painful to be an actual achievement but i always thought terraria should have some secret achievments like other games on steam do

Another achievement - The Strategist - Have 5 sentries active st once with no OOA active.
Amazing idea but I can’t seem to make a good looking artwork to go along with it. %:sigh:

what about an achievment for rod of discord?
chaos teleportation

Obtain a rod of discord, a treasure from the hallow that grants teleportation and chaos
Some players might riot but I love the idea of a Rod of Discord Achievement!

What about an achievement for having a monolith and a music box from the same area both active at the same time? I don’t have a name for it yet.
There are only 4 possible combos for music boxes and monoliths (Blood Moon, Aether, Celestial Pillars, and Moonlord) which to me makes this to niche and random. An achievement for recording a music box could work though.

Last edited:
undestructable

have the effect of an ironskin potion, obsidian skin potion, and endurance potion on you at the same time

extreme hunger

die from hunger(starving)

red veils

kill the bride

so close...

destroy a martian probe before it can alert the martians

Amazing idea but I can’t seem to make a good looking artwork to go along with it. %:sigh:
Maybe it could be a chess set exempt with different sentry's.
One hit wonder:
Go from full health to no health in a single hit.
Lol. Imagine going into the dungeon and getting instakilled by the dungeon guardian and getting this achievement.

Back
Top Bottom