Is ocram a waste?

• He is a waste of time.

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • He is what terraria's end boss should be

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other, comment below

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
I never fought ocram too. But thats because I have a world with titanium and his summon uses adamantite so ya.
Ocram is pretty powerful, but he can be defeated. Oh and watch out for his PURPLE lasers. And his trophy is a pain in the :red: to get because his summoner thing is expensive and annoying to make

I can easily spawn him but I only spawned him once. I used Spectre Gear and stood on the ground with a razor pine and melted him. There were potions, minions, or traps involved so i probably could have done it with a megashark and adamantite armor or something like that. I see no point in fighting him considering I destroy everything and making gear with souls of blight will be a waste of materials. I want to see some nice weapons that are above mech bosses but below plantera.

I can easily spawn him but I only spawned him once. I used Spectre Gear and stood on the ground with a razor pine and melted him. There were potions, minions, or traps involved so i probably could have done it with a megashark and adamantite armor or something like that. I see no point in fighting him considering I destroy everything and making gear with souls of blight will be a waste of materials. I want to see some nice weapons that are above mech bosses but below plantera.
Guy, but the tombogiri is niiiice

I just fighted him he wasn't hard also he gived me nothing but garbage

And Lesser healing poition lel

Gonna be honest with you I never fought orcam
y u hypocrite man plus try to kill him with a flail its annoying as :red: to kill orcam with a flail because his hit box dose not turn on a fixed point and I would imagine killing him with a flail on mobile is hell.

Well i made a thread about ocram's weapons , if anyone wants to check it out here : <removed by staff, don't advertise your content outside of your profile and signature>. I made that thread as a suggestion about improving ocram's weapons so people would not throw them away .

Last edited by a moderator:
I was scared to fight him for a while. Didn't want to waste the summons because what if I wasn't ready? What if I couldn't win? Hands shaking, MeGaLoVania playing in my headphones, I summoned him.

Two minutes later I was testing the Tonbogiri out on some mummys.

i think i killed ocram with just my dragon armor and the megashark.

so... i don't see how he could be any harder now, with even more powerful gear available to us.

Back
Top Bottom