tModLoader Odd bug using TModLoader (Town NPCs don't spawn, water doesn't flow, saplings don't grow)

Averbacch

Terrarian
I am using the 64 bit version of TModLoader on version 0.11.7.6, and I've been having multiple issues with it. As said on the title, any Town NPCs that are eligible to spawn never appear, water doesn't flow at all and stays in its original spot when the world first generated, and saplings that I place never grow in my world. I can still spawn Town NPCs normally using Cheat Sheet. Bosses, wandering trader, and enemy NPCs still spawn and act normally within the game. What mod(s) would cause this, and what can I do to fix it? I'd like to be able to keep most if not all of them, but if I have to remove some then I'll be fine as well.

The mods I've been using are

"ColoredDamageTypes"
"AAMod"
"AmmoboxPlus"
"Antiaris"
"AssortedCrazyThings"
"AvesMod
"BaseLibrary"
"BetterBuffs"
"BetterNightSky"
"Bluemagic"
"BossChecklist"
"BossCursor"
"CalamityMod"
"CalamityModMusic"
"Camping"
"Census"
"CheatSheet"
"ClamExtraMusic"
"Consolaria"
"ContainerLibrary"
"CosmeticVariety"
"Critters"
"Dialogue"
"DisableCorruptionSpread"
"EAMusic"
"ElementsAwoken"
"Fargowiltas"
"FargowiltasMusic"
"FargowiltasSouls"
"FluidLibrary"
"GaMeterraria"
"Gensokyo"
"GoldensMisc"
"GoodProLib"
"HamstarHelpers"
"ImprovedPillars"
"JoostMod"
"Laugicality"
"LightingEssentials"
"LithosArmory"
"MagicStorage"
"MaxStackExtra"
"MoreAccessories"
"moreFigs"
"OreSeeds"
"pinkymod"
"PortableStorage"
"QwertysRandomContent"
"RecipeBrowser"
"Redemption"
"RedemptionMusic"
"SacredTools"
"ShopExpander"
"SleepMod"
"SolutionsMod"
"Split"
"SubworldLibrary"
"Thaumaturgy"
"ThoriumMod"
"tMusicPlayer"
"UniversalCraft"
"WackyNPCs"
"WeaponOut"
"WebmilioCommons"
"Wingslot"
"WMITF"
"Wormholes"
"WTIT"
"ZoaklenMod"

I do recognize that this is a massive list, as I originally got it from a modpack I found and halved the amount of mods within it. The problem could entirely be from performance issues or a singular bad mod within it, but I wanted to see if there were any incompatibilities first. Thank you if you do decide to try and help.

Same Problem, also falling stars do not spawn in any of my worlds.
I am using the exact same pack you are. Having any luck finding whats causing it?

I have no clue so far, all I know that if I disable all the mods the errors completely stop, so it isn't something due to TModLoader 64 bit or anything like that.

I'll try that next, but it'll take a while since 1. loading up the mods can take a while and 2. I have to find a body of water or spawn an NPC naturally each time in order to see if it works.

If I find an answer I'll post what I found.

A quicker way to do that would be to disable half of your mods, and leave half enabled. Then seeing if it works or not, you know which group the problem mod is in (enabled or disabled). So you can continue by disabling half of the remaining group and re-testing, etc etc. Should go faster than 1 by 1.

A quicker way to do that would be to disable half of your mods, and leave half enabled. Then seeing if it works or not, you know which group the problem mod is in (enabled or disabled). So you can continue by disabling half of the remaining group and re-testing, etc etc. Should go faster than 1 by 1.
Good call. Imma try that this evening.

I just narrowed it all down and for me it were the mods "Friendly NPC'S dont die" and "Multiverse".
Tough i dont see the mods in your list. I added my .json file for you if you're interested. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• WorkingPack.json
    2.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom