Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mandarin

• japanese

• Total voters

vessal

Skeletron Prime
as you all know not everyone can understand english yes speaking in other langs are allowed. however there is no translation support which can act as a road barrier to other people.
ex im the only one in my family that knows english and im pretty sure my older brother who works for the chilean military who plays terraria would like this option available.
langs i would like to see get supported
spanish 400 million as first
portuguese 240 million as first
arabic 313 million as first
french 90 million as first
german 95 million as first
mandarin one billion did not know that
japanese 120 million as first
and for fun why not Klingon
who are the translators people from the forem who want to contribute to a certain lang if you do you could get a special rank
trophy translator title traveling merchant "thank you for helping the forums buy translating into a different language"

as you all know not everyone can understand english yes speaking in other langs are allowed. however there is no translation support which can act as a road barrier to other people.
ex im the only one in my family that knows english and im pretty sure my older brother who works for the chilean military who plays terraria would like this option available.
langs i would like to see get supported
spanish 400 million as first
portuguese 240 million as first
arabic 313 million as first
french 90 million as first
german 95 million as first
mandarin one billion did not know that
japanese 120 million as first
and for fun why not Klingon
who are the translators people from the forem who want to contribute to a certain lang if you do you could get a special rank
trophy translator title traveling merchant "thank you for helping the forums buy translating into a different language"
Hi there @timedeathe I think this is a charming idea, and a way to make Terrarians from around the world come together here at the forums, but I also think that the scale of work needed to do this properly would be astounding. I don’t see this as something that could be completed in a viable way, so the best solution that is in reach is to continue to allow other languages here, and that hopefully members can utilize the automatic translations from their browsers or independent websites. :)

Honestly, I think it'd be really hard to do with a forum overall.
I mean, the UI itself shouldn't be much of a problem necessarily, but if you wanted something to translate people's posts, only way I could think of for that would be adding some kind of translation algorithm.

Back
Top Bottom