Oh I should've started here...

Hello! I have finally made an account here, and I've been playing terraria since the free mobile tutorial was released, and now own three different versions of the game, as of posting this, I have never beaten Moonlord, me and my friend are there, but we are still way too mediocre for even expert Moonlord. Beyond my actual skill in the game, I enjoy building random contraptions and mess around on my private server with friends, I have been excited about every update like a kid on Christmas, I'll be pre-ordering terraria 2 asap no matter how much it costs, and keep up the good work, fellow terrarists!

Hello! I have finally made an account here, and I've been playing terraria since the free mobile tutorial was released, and now own three different versions of the game, as of posting this, I have never beaten Moonlord, me and my friend are there, but we are still way too mediocre for even expert Moonlord. Beyond my actual skill in the game, I enjoy building random contraptions and mess around on my private server with friends, I have been excited about every update like a kid on Christmas, I'll be pre-ordering terraria 2 asap no matter how much it costs, and keep up the good work, fellow terrarists!
I look forward to seeing examples of your builds. `:)

Back
Top Bottom