Ok everyone, I finally told the mechanic how I feel...

I know this is the sort of thing that would be more suited to a profile post, but I really want this to reach a wider audience because I can't keep this to myself. (idk if it should be in the intoductions section either but I'd be happy if someone moved it to a better section)

But anyway, with the help of my dear friend @CheeseSticks, I plucked up enough courage to tell the mechanic how I feel about her. I think I said something along the lines of: "Well we've known each other for a while, and I respect and appreciate all the incredible technological advances you have made, and I wanted to say that the respect I feel for you has somehow turned into something a lot more strong and would you like to go out to dinner sometime?" (we live right next to each other so we're going to go visit the steampunker on our first date)

Her reaction completely surprised me, but apparently she feels the same way about me as I do about her. I am so ecstatic about this and I just had to tell my fellow terrarians on these amazing forums because I am indescribably happy.
I'm already imagining our future with three little goblin-human children, named Dalek, Betty and Cintran, and a lovely little family house underground (or in the snow biome cause I'll do whatever she wants) and we can make incredible inventions and live happily ever after and oh my goodness I must be boring you but this is amazing.
I'm asuming this is love, and if I'm right, it's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
<3

tbh, I'm kinda offended that you could think of my relationship with the incredible woman that is the mechanic as a role playing joke.
Though to be really honest, you will never know which one of those it is
Though to be really really honest it's a big role play but I wouldn't call it a joke

Ok thanks for clarifying, and sorry I didn't mean to offend you, but you DO tend to always give me bad modifiers.
Ok come on!!!
How many times do I have to go through this?!
Scroll down on my profile posts to see an explanation for that. I'm sick of people going off at me for that!
Though actually, I'm too love stricken to be mad at the moment! :passionate:

I know this is the sort of thing that would be more suited to a profile post, but I really want this to reach a wider audience because I can't keep this to myself. (idk if it should be in the intoductions section either but I'd be happy if someone moved it to a better section)

But anyway, with the help of my dear friend @CheeseSticks, I plucked up enough courage to tell the mechanic how I feel about her. I think I said something along the lines of: "Well we've known each other for a while, and I respect and appreciate all the incredible technological advances you have made, and I wanted to say that the respect I feel for you has somehow turned into something a lot more strong and would you like to go out to dinner sometime?" (we live right next to each other so we're going to go visit the steampunker on our first date)

Her reaction completely surprised me, but apparently she feels the same way about me as I do about her. I am so ecstatic about this and I just had to tell my fellow terrarians on these amazing forums because I am indescribably happy.
I'm already imagining our future with three little goblin-human children, named Dalek, Betty and Cintran, and a lovely little family house underground (or in the snow biome cause I'll do whatever she wants) and we can make incredible inventions and live happily ever after and oh my goodness I must be boring you but this is amazing.
I'm asuming this is love, and if I'm right, it's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
<3
I could start building a house for you and send a picture when I'm done

No offense, but I must say, you have pretty amazing fantasy there. Even though it would be quite impossible for it to be real, but at least it will always be alive in your fantasy.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, mate.

Mate.

I mean like I guess it's your loss if you can't appreciate someone else's success and happiness but all goods then. :)
You got the wrong idea. I am not jealous. In fact, I appreciate your stuffs. I just never thought that there would be people who would tell their fantasy to the other confidently. I mean, I do have a fantasy like yours, but I never have the bravery to tell it to the others. I am just glad that I am not the only one.

You got the wrong idea. I am not jealous. In fact, I appreciate your stuffs. I just never thought that there would be people who would tell their fantasy to the other confidently. I mean, I do have a fantasy like yours, but I never have the bravery to tell it to the others. I am just glad that I am not the only one.
It's real and I helped him and how would u know if U are not him its true and U wouldn't know unless you knew him. But if you knew him you would know this was real meaning you wouldn't argue it. You can't assume what is happening in people's lives in which case something you think is fake is actually real and you may have offended him calling his happiness a "fantasy" and he is trying not to get mad because you would not believe him and decided to offend that even if it was unintentional. (Logic of a conspiracy theorist)(you made me go super Saiyan logic)

Last edited:
It's real and I helped him and how would u know if U are not him its true and U wouldn't know unless you knew him. But if you knew him you would know this was real meaning you wouldn't argue it. You can't assume what is happening in people's lives in which case something you think is fake is actually real and you may have offended him calling his happiness a "fantasy" and he is trying not to get mad because you would not believe him and decided to offend that even if it was unintentional. (Logic of a conspiracy theorist)(you made me go super Saiyan logic)
I didn't mean it bad by the word "fantasy." But okay, I get it now, I get it. I should have use other word for it.

Sorry, for offending your stuff, TRGT. I'll just step back from this.

Back
Top Bottom