Old One's Army enemies spawning inside the ground directly under the Eternia Crystal where nothing can damage them

arkazal

Terrarian
Forgive me for being a noob, but what am I supposed to do about this? I'm pre-Hardmode. I've been to the 5th wave four times now, and every single time the undead skeleton enemies have spawned inside the ground directly under the Eternia Crystal and have absolutely torn it to shreds. I've tried all four traps now, and none of them can shoot through solid blocks to defeat these enemies, and if they can, it would be news to me because they never do.

This seems really glitchy and I can't believe this is intended, but if it is, can someone please educate me as to what I'm supposed to do? I would love even to use a Vilethorn or something, but given that they're inside of the ground under me, I can't exactly get level with them to shoot the Vilethorn through the ground at them. I also doubt it would help much anyway given how often it happens and how quickly they decimate the crystal.

Forgive me for being a noob, but what am I supposed to do about this? I'm pre-Hardmode. I've been to the 5th wave four times now, and every single time the undead skeleton enemies have spawned inside the ground directly under the Eternia Crystal and have absolutely torn it to shreds. I've tried all four traps now, and none of them can shoot through solid blocks to defeat these enemies, and if they can, it would be news to me because they never do.

This seems really glitchy and I can't believe this is intended, but if it is, can someone please educate me as to what I'm supposed to do? I would love even to use a Vilethorn or something, but given that they're inside of the ground under me, I can't exactly get level with them to shoot the Vilethorn through the ground at them. I also doubt it would help much anyway given how often it happens and how quickly they decimate the crystal.
An image of when they spawn, and what’s going on would be nice(or a video) is the ground level? Cause something could happen that causes them into the ground.

Seeing your arena would certainly help.

TBH, I had completely forgotten about them. Just listened to the summon sound on Wiki. Sure enough, they are spawning, but I've always got a lightning thingamajig where the Mage stops, so they probably die there, off-screen. With only 140 HP, between that and the space gun, they don't last long.

Back
Top Bottom