Xbox One Old One's Army Rods Broken?

Hello,
I was playing on my XboxOne when the Unconscious Man spawned. I went to him, grabbed the free defenders' medals, and bought the Flameburst Rod.
Knowing that it would not spawn before defeating the Old One's Army, I stupidly attempted to summon the sentry. Surprisingly, it spawned and killed a slime near me.
I asked my brother (We are using split-screen) to buy a rod also, and he bought a Ballista Rod. He attempted to spawn it, which worked. When he spawned it, it despawned mine. And when I spawned mine, it despawned his.
This is probably a bug, as the official wiki says, "These weapons can only be used outside of the Old One's Army event after the event has been successfully completed." We have not even bought the stand yet.
I did make a video, but I am having trouble attaching it.
This has probably already been reported, but I just wanted to make sure.
Thanks.

SnickAlsoPlaysMinecraft

Has that character been on a world that has already beaten OOA? And so with the friend, that could be it.
With the spawning I don’t think this is a glitch if it is split screen because well it still technically is single player, so makes sense

Hello,
I was playing on my XboxOne when the Unconscious Man spawned. I went to him, grabbed the free defenders' medals, and bought the Flameburst Rod.
Knowing that it would not spawn before defeating the Old One's Army, I stupidly attempted to summon the sentry. Surprisingly, it spawned and killed a slime near me.
I asked my brother (We are using split-screen) to buy a rod also, and he bought a Ballista Rod. He attempted to spawn it, which worked. When he spawned it, it despawned mine. And when I spawned mine, it despawned his.
This is probably a bug, as the official wiki says, "These weapons can only be used outside of the Old One's Army event after the event has been successfully completed." We have not even bought the stand yet.
I did make a video, but I am having trouble attaching it.
This has probably already been reported, but I just wanted to make sure.
Thanks.

SnickAlsoPlaysMinecraft
Hi @SnickAlsoPlaysMinecraft, like Grey mentioned to you, being able to use the sentry outside of the OOA event is because tha5 character has previously been in a world in which OOA event was defeated. However, player 1’s sentry disappearing if player 2 spawns a sentry is a bug. Thanks for reporting. :)

Back
Top Bottom