Old server that I have a question about

TungstenDragon

Terrarian
A few years ago, I was playing on some server that I remember as either "Ice server" or "Ice's server", and it was actually quite fun. There was TShock and server side characters, and the leveling system was leagues better than anything teeria cooked up. They also enabled a plugin that allowed "spells" to be bound to the hotbar, with a few that I remember being "twincurse", which launched a pair of cursed bullets, and "Trijester", which launched three jester arrows, each dealing rather good damage; This was only unlocked with later levels, and again, that level system was way better than anything Teeria had, even up to today.
That is a short description of the server, and ever since I last disconnected, I've never found it again, especially with me bumping around from server to server. Does anyone remember this server, and does anyone know what happened to it?

if you've never found it again, its probably gone. If you can remember how you initially found the server it might be easier to see what happened to it

Back
Top Bottom