• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Standalone Old Vampire Knives & Best Prefixes

do u like it?

• yes

• Its ok

• needs work

• terrible idea

• dont care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ded kat

Golem
Its simple really, Itll just rebalance the Crimson Knives a bit. I've been playing around with it and it seems pretty ok, it won't break I can guarantee that. So why do this u may ask? Well because why not. Lots of people had the Vamp Knives as a main melee weapon, until it was patched in 1.2.0.3 I believe it was (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm too lazy to go to the wiki). It was still a great weapon, but it lacked its original Damage>Heal ratio which bummed some people out; well sorta a lot of people. It'll heal at a rate of 7.5% of damage, which means for every 100dmg done it'll heal around 7.5 hp. If it seems to op still then I can lower it down to a 100>5 ratio. uhmm I've also made so that reforges will carry the best prefix for the determined items: accessories will also have menacing reforges. Its a Rar file so there wont be any extra bells and whistles. Expect the download link ready by 12 am of today (Today being Jan 19, 2015)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/muhad5mdavtbm1a/THE_FOLDER.rar

Pumpking

Official Terrarian
Vampire Knives heal at 10% rate. 100 damage = 10 Health
Also, is this a mod or something? The OP was very vague.

Top Bottom