Votes: 38 97.4%
  • Nah.

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

VoxelFox

Plantera
ISHomnL.png

Omnifarius Mod

Hello! I am Voxel, and this is my new mod; Omnifarius!
What this mod plans to add are a few new biomes, a few bosses, and a plethora of items to make your progression even more fun!
Mod's Discord: https://discord.gg/DsN67cE

7EwfJ9u.png

We currently do not have much stuff, as much of our staff have been busy with their own projects, but we have some things to show you!
Hiring Board: We need a couple more coders.

7EwfJ9u.png

Armour and Tool Sets!
Made from ore Prismuth ore found in the underground hallow and crystal shards. Approximately in between Cobalt/Palladium and Mythril/Orichalcum
sje2jw4.png
- Prismuth Ore: Used to craft these items

5G1KosB.png
- Crystilline Repeater: Fast firing, lower damage repeater!

7JxQFbp.png
- Crystilline Pickaxe - About the same speed as a Titanium Pickaxe

jlytreJ.png
- Crystilline Axe - About the same speed as Mythril Waraxe (Sprite subject to modification)
More to come in the future!
(Crafting recipes TBD)
We do have a set planned here, but i will spoil it along with it's respective biome! But here is a bar to stir your imagination!
zJ1cg3u.png
- Infernite Bar: Crafted with 4 Infernite Ore
ME4X1V9.png
- Infernite Armour: :p
2KfCCCL.png
The Conduit Set will be a purely magic damage increasing armor, and heavy hitting, mana intensive magic weapons.
Dz8ChqW.png
- Conduit Armour: Totals a 54% increase in magic damage.
fDDFqdy.png

The Omnite set is a Hardmode set of weapons (and soon to be armour) crafted with Omnium, a new ore in the Omni Biome, and and Omnium Crystal Shard, which will be dropped from Hardmode Sky Omni enemies!

7EwfJ9u.png

Biomes:
We have 2 biomes planned for sure, and 1 unconfirmed. We don't have them finished yet, but here is a description of them!

Biome 1 - The Inferno:
The Inferno takes side with the evil of your world, but also acts as an ambassador to kindness! (Also death if you're not careful) It's dark and evil and fiery. Also, it's a volcano!
Enemies:
rcN6nwu.gif
- Hellbiter: Drops Dark Iron Fragments, behaves like crimeras and eater of souls.
BLZh1OA.gif
- Scorchler: Drops Dark Iron Fragments, floats around like a gastropod shooting fireballs.
gjsxwmx.gif
- Heat Eater: Drops Dark Iron Fragments, has arms and behaves like an extremely toned down skeletron.
Ores
The Inferno biome will include Infernite Ore, and Dark Steel.

Biome 2 - The Omni:
The Omni sides with the Hallow and the Purity, also results in quick deaths if you aren't careful. It follows the Yin-Yang concept.
Ores
The Omni biome will include Omnium, an ore that never needs to be crafted into bars!
Biome 3 - The Sky Omni:
The Sky Omni is an omni biome that resides on the clouds, with a few omni/cloud themed enemies that have a chance to drop special things!
Ores
TheSky Omni biome will include small amounts of Omnium,and very small amounts of Omnium Crystal Shards.

7EwfJ9u.png

We plan on:
~ Adding at least 4 bosses
~ Making Thrower a good class
~ Focusing on Magic, Throwing, and Ranger items, but don't worry there will still be plenty of melee items!
~ Adding 2-4 biomes
~ Adding a sufficient amount of enemies
~ Making awesome looking sprites
~ Adding a bunch of cool potions?

Dev Team:
@VoxelFox - Lead Dev
@Some Schmo - Lead Dev (Spriter)
@TMC - Lead Dev (Boss Coder)
@GabeHasWon - Lead Dev (Biome and Boss Coder)
ShockedHorizon - Spriter
@Serial Dreemurr - Musician
@whitedragonB - Spriter
@AXsmasher - Coder

Thanks to:
@Graydee - For some ideas and example code
@Atennu - For good idea and sprite suggestions
@Zocklukas - For being my best rival.
@Zeno - For giving me ownership of Yerizem Reborn and allowing me to use the sprites.
@Iriazul - For helping me with a bunch of codez!
7EwfJ9u.png

ISHomnL.png
ISHomnL.png
ISHomnL.png
ISHomnL.png
ISHomnL.png

Last edited:
Its funny how modding community almost split :p there is TCF, and Discord servers. Anyway, hope more stuff will get finished soon

Cool! And tbh idk if you will beat Zock, but it's quite possible. (Also it seems that some of your sprites are better than zocks :p)

Back
Top Bottom