On okram...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spengrantest

Terrarian
Is he something similar to the brain of Cthulhu, or is he something completely different? (I'm trying to learn everything about the various versions, in case anything gets added in 1.3)

I find ocram very interesting as he has many interesting drops (sorta if you count low level armour and useless tools)

To be honest, Ocram's nothing spectacular, in my opinion. Just worry about the Lunar Boss first, assuming it will be difficult.

*sighs* what is it people have against console, well apart from everything.
No hate, just the fact that Ocram shares the EOC’s AI :p

Oh, and the lazy reskins of mobs were “arch” means a green and purple color scheme.

No hate, just the fact that Ocram shares the EOC’s AI :p

Oh, and the lazy reskins of mobs were “arch” means a green and purple color scheme.
Their skins were changed, arch wytherns are bright orange and have spikes on their back not sure about demon though.

Ocram is an unfiting boss that has the AI of Eye of Cthulhu , that boss is lame so it's not going to enter the PC version.

To be honest, Ocram's nothing spectacular, in my opinion. Just worry about the Lunar Boss first, assuming it will be difficult.

Well, my goal before that is to beat the WOF for the first time, without getting it down to 30 hp and dying..... twice. :(

Forget Ocram and worry about that Lunar boss.
This is why:
Cenx said:
I want this boss to be so hard it's going to make people cry... get ready Terrarians.
So ya... fear the Lunar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom