Once you've captured a Lost Girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLOL

Terrarian
Yes I have managed to capture a Lost girl before she turned into a nymph.

The question now is, now what do I do?

How did I accomplish this task?

Did I use any mods?
Well, no I just do some degree of common Sense. Yes it can be done just don't know what happens now. I am on Xbox and I don't intend on ever making it a problem where I can't play so that's not going to happen.

Will she stay there if I leave the game and come back? I doubt it.

I know the question in your brain is how do they do it. Wellllllll.......

I would show you a picture but then that would show you my technique as well as for some it might be a NSFW. LOL. I like laughing at those people even though that I understand it. Their mind has become so depraved through neglect that even that gives them some degree of relief.

Anywho let me know what do I do now because I don't know.

Yes I have managed to capture a Lost girl before she turned into a nymph.

The question now is, now what do I do?

How did I accomplish this task?

Did I use any mods?
Well, no I just do some degree of common Sense. Yes it can be done just don't know what happens now. I am on Xbox and I don't intend on ever making it a problem where I can't play so that's not going to happen.

Will she stay there if I leave the game and come back? I doubt it.

I know the question in your brain is how do they do it. Wellllllll.......

I would show you a picture but then that would show you my technique as well as for some it might be a NSFW. LOL. I like laughing at those people even though that I understand it. Their mind has become so depraved through neglect that even that gives them some degree of relief.

Anywho let me know what do I do now because I don't know.
the technique might be perceived as NSFW, hm? why do you think that, Sir?

simply dropping sand to form walls around them would trap them. It’s false imprisonment, but not sure how that’s NSFW.
We'll see that's even a better way I can do that from a far off. Thanks for the idea I just wish I knew what I could do with them that's actually useful. Like maybe lure them back into town and make sure they have their own little house thing where they can't interact with somebody else I don't know. That would be a cool idea if anyone could ever pull it off and it would actually stay when you log out and log back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom