Biomes & Nature One more suggestion

making player suffocate there, just makes for annoying gameplay, every time you fight boss you'd need to keep track of the invisible barier of space dmg
dont go too high? and there would presumably be late game space suits and stuff as I described in my other post. There would need to be some limiting factor or else, as mentioned, you could skip right to meteorite.

Honestly it would really bring in another aspect cause terraria already has all this space themed armor, weapons and mobs. Honestly just imagine how totally awesome this would be.

dont go too high? and there would presumably be late game space suits and stuff as I described in my other post. There would need to be some limiting factor or else, as mentioned, you could skip right to meteorite.
What?
My exact point is that it's an unnecessary annoyance to keep track of both while building arenas and during the bossfights themselves
"Don't go too high" is the problem not a solution

A late game spacesuit? So what another accessory slot wasted for mandatory item? And what about all the other parts of the game, what about people who like gravity potion strategy on boss fights?

Time and time I say this, don't make terraria more annoying, they already added queen slime armor so you can skip hardmode ores grind. We're heading in right direction.

You never leave Terraria’s gravity, seeing that you still fall in space. And if you fall, why wouldn’t the meteor? It should have a greater mass and therefore more gravitational pull.

What?
My exact point is that it's an unnecessary annoyance to keep track of both while building arenas and during the bossfights themselves

A late game spacesuit? So what another accessory slot wasted for mandatory item? And what about all the other parts of the game, what about people who like gravity potion strategy on boss fights?

Time and time I say this, don't make terraria more annoying, they already added queen slime armor so you can skip hardmode ores grind. We're Dawg If relogic released an update like this you would be all goo go eyes for it

What?

Time and time I say this, don't make terraria more annoying, they already added queen slime armor so you can skip hardmode ores grind. We're heading in right direction.
If they released an update l8ke this ypu would be all goo goo eyes for it. Its a game its meant to be fun if you find it annoying just play another game.

If they released an update l8ke this ypu would be all goo goo eyes for it. Its a game its meant to be fun if you find it annoying just play another game.
Again that's exactly my point, i love this game, i don't want it to become annoying, that's why i'm against this

Back
Top Bottom