Console One-Off Event: All-day solar eclipses on 8/21.

So was thinking, since console users are still stuck in 1.2 world and have no access to making solar tablets, there should be a celebration of the upcoming full solar eclipse on August 21st. Have every day cycle in hard mode worlds have a 100% possibility of creating a solar eclipse, for this one day alone.

There would be an option to turn it off before loading a world, as I know some would consider this an inconvenience, either if they're under-powered or well beyond the need for items in the event.

So was thinking, since console users are still stuck in 1.2 world and have no access to making solar tablets, there should be a celebration of the upcoming full solar eclipse on August 21st. Have every day cycle in hard mode worlds have a 100% possibility of creating a solar eclipse, for this one day alone.

There would be an option to turn it off before loading a world, as I know some would consider this an inconvenience, either if they're under-powered or well beyond the need for items in the event.
I know you said that their would be a option to turn this feature off but, the problem is that people would just exploit it and use it to farm with little to no
Effort. And along with that some of us don't like constantly having to turn it off before loading a world.

Back
Top Bottom