Xbox One Online multiplayer world crashes in bossfights

Greggers505

Terrarian
Me and 3 other friends have a multiplayer world. Randomly but especially during bosses my screen(host) will bug out and the whole lobby will disconnect at once. I love terraria but this bug makes the game near unplayable when we can’t get a boss fight done because the game crashes. When it crashes I the host remain in the game but everyone else disconnects. Any workarounds or fixes would be appreciated!

Me and 3 other friends have a multiplayer world. Randomly but especially during bosses my screen(host) will bug out and the whole lobby will disconnect at once. I love terraria but this bug makes the game near unplayable when we can’t get a boss fight done because the game crashes. When it crashes I the host remain in the game but everyone else disconnects. Any workarounds or fixes would be appreciated!
Hi @Greggers505 I don’t have a solution for you, but one workaround that you could try is to limit the amount of projectiles on the screen. That may be hard to do during a boss fight because you don’t want to limit yourself to using weapons that don’t have projectiles, I know. But, for example, you may find that a boss fight using four yo-yos (no projectiles) performs better than one in which four players are using waterbolts (tons of projectiles).

It’s not the most ideal suggestion, however, maybe you can find a nice balance. DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this issue won’t be present when that releases.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio

Back
Top Bottom