PC [OPEN] Moon Lord drops Giveaway

RusT

Terrarian
Hello, and welcome to a new thread. In this thread I will be talking about a Giveaway. (Yep, giveaway.) Lets start.
So, many players couldn't defeat Moon Lord. So I decided to make a giveaway of his drops. Im not trying to make people cheat or anything like that. I just want to make a little event. Please don't think this as a cheat thread, a thread that tries to lure people in or anything. As I said, I just want to make a event. So to enter, you must meet the criterias below:

Must have Steam (A steam that can add friends.)
Must have gotten Terraria with real money
Must be able to talk with friends via Steam.

There isnt a must do for winning. How I will choose people by Going to a random number site, entering 1-(How many comments there are) and when it gives a random number, (Example: 12, 12th comment owner will win.) the comment owner of the number will win. You just need to meet the criterias above and comment "#MoonLordDrops" and the item you want from his drop pool. please note that I will only choose 3 winners and this thread will have [OPEN] Moon Lord drops giveaway when open or [CLOSED] Moon Lord drops giveaway when its closed. You must choose only 1 item from Moon lord's drop pool. The winner will not get luminate or healing pots. Just from his "Only one of theese will drop" pool. PRIZES:
Celebration
Last Prism
Lunar Flare
Lunar Portal Staff
Meowmere
Rainbow Crystal Staff
S.D.M.G
Star Wrath
Terrarian
And please note, you need to add me on steam to get the prizes, if you win, I will message you my steam name and you message me back yours. And please note, It might take abit for me to get the prizes as I will farm moon lord. Bai.

pssst... #MoonLordDrops! dont tell james harrow or he will be disappointed. I will want meowmere... my steam name is in my signature in about me or just type in steam hsanchez1174

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom