Console Opening chests from a far

ALQASH

Terrarian
You littlrly open chests that are to far by just carying and using a magic missile or flamelash and it is so op

Last edited:
It was reported before, and the developers decided to leave it as it was. You can probably find the topic somewhere in the other Terraria forum. It should probably be fixed though.

It was reported before, and the developers decided to leave it as it was. You can probably find the topic somewhere in the other Terraria forum. It should probably be fixed though.
It's not as game breaking as some other bugs so I'm not that surprised out hasn't been addressed yet.

You can also do this with any item that reaches across the whole screen, such as the Rainbow Rod, Rod of Discord, and a Staff of the Frost Hydra.

I've been using this glitch for a while to access all of my chests, instead of walking around the chests manually.

Yeah if heard of hoiks. But even if I never used glitches

Or did i!!!??... Yeah i did ones when I was a noob

Red weighed in on this...he said something like "if you figured it out and it's in the game, I don't consider it cheating". Prolly got that way wrong but it's basically what he said
...I think lol

Back
Top Bottom