Game Mechanics Opening two chests at the same time

Cyclic

Terrarian
Hi there,

First thanks for the update, it add a lot of cool new features !!!

The new items handling with rapid stack is so usefull.

I'm not a very organized person, and at one point my chests ( i'm sure yours too ) became full, so sometimes we have to transfer items for a chest to an other...
And suddenly i've wondered the possibility to open two chests at the same time, something like this :
Open a chest, shift click on another chest and it is open with the first one and appearing near the inventory, so if you want to move an item to the second chest, simply drag and drog the item to the second chest. And cherry on the cake, with multiple chests open, you can use the forge and all workbench with the items inside both opened chest.
Maybe something like this :

392590MultiChests.gif

Yes, actually to transfer an object from a chest to an other one, you have to click and drag the object to select it, open the destination chest, and drop the object, and reselect your first chest, if you have other items to move, or you can use your inventory as temporary storage, or loot all, and drop all items, for a chest to another, but with multiple chest, those transfer operation could be very fast. And why not directly drag and drop chest image near inventory to rapidly transfer all chest content to another.

This could really help with crafting. Especially with potions since they use alot of different reagents.
Would be pretty sweet

Back
Top Bottom