• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Pixel Art original potion sprites remade (even the super healing potion!) also taking requests :P

jdesigns123430

Plantera
so i got bored and decided to (re)make some potion sprites. i started off with healing potions, because theyre probably the most iconic potions in the entire game. these sprites resemble the classic/original textures, but remade by me, so they may look a little odd if your eyes can spot anything. it actually didnt take long for me to create these! only took roughly 10-15 minutes tops.
lesser_healing_potion.png
healing_potion.png
greater_healing_potion.png
super_healing_potion.png
these werent stolen from the game's files, because:
1. the super healing potions didnt(?) exist back in 1.0-1.2
2. you can easily spot some differences from them, like the regular healing potion's bottle outline.
3. uhm i got nothing else, all is that i just made them.
also, i'm accepting (some) requests! if you want me to recreate an item the (hopefully) best i can, then feel free too! i'd rather start on potions than anything else yet. (some accesories like cobalt shield, cloud in a bottle, lucky horseshoe, herme's boots, etc. can also be requested.)

Top Bottom