Wavebank Original Songs - Wavebank

Auditorial

Spazmatism
Hello everyone, and welcome back to this thing that I made. This is my first and biggest project here on the forums, and I call it:

otherplaneprojectpng.png

Basically, this is an update to a wavebank I had posted to the forums last year, now usable on version 1.4.1 of the game and above.

This wavebank is composed of original songs made by me for the game. Some songs were some old random original pieces I had laying about, while others were tracks I made especifically for the game. I put a lot of work into this wavebank, and I hope all of you like it. Feel free to criticise it as well, as I'm not the best at sound editing, so there might be some issues.

Edit: There are still issues! But at the same time, I also tweaked several of the audio files present in this wavebank, fixing sound mixing problems, among other stuff. Though, I still recommend you tweak the in-game sound options to get the best performance out of the wavebank.

The genre of the songs is chiptune/8-bit, made with Famitracker VRC6, VRC7 and 2a03, respectively.

Wavebank file and .wav files below!

Download
Download (.wav files)

Hopefully this can spice up your experience :)

Last edited:
Just tried it. It's pretty good; The Jungle Day and Storm tracks make me want to dance.

Just tried it. It's pretty good; The Jungle Day and Storm tracks make me want to dance.
Thanks! At first I wasn't really sure what kind of setting I wanted for the jungle, but I figured something dancy and groovy could work well. So I'm glad you liked it.

OMG, I love this wavebank so much! The songs remind me of Cave Story, they're all really good!

Thank you a lot! I'd be lying if I said Cave Story is an inspiration for my composing style, but that comparison is a honor, really. I'm glad you liked the songs, I tried to go for a more epic feel in-game with them.

Thank you a lot! I'd be lying if I said Cave Story is an inspiration for my composing style, but that comparison is a honor, really. I'm glad you liked the songs, I tried to go for a more epic feel in-game with them.
Yeah, they do feel really epic. I especially love the town theme, feels perfect for preparing for an epic adventure! 1.4.1 adds a new song though, so I'll have to play with the original soundtrack for now. :(

Yeah, they do feel really epic. I especially love the town theme, feels perfect for preparing for an epic adventure! 1.4.1 adds a new song though, so I'll have to play with the original soundtrack for now. :(

Yeah, I'll have to update the wavebank, but it's only one song, so it shouldn't be too bad. I can probably compose a quick something for that. Maybe.

Hi ! I don't know if you remember me from the terraria discord (from a while back lol), but i'd love if you could link the mp3 files here ? I've already tried getting them directly from the .xwb file to no avail :sigh:

Hi ! I don't know if you remember me from the terraria discord (from a while back lol), but i'd love if you could link the mp3 files here ? I've already tried getting them directly from the .xwb file to no avail :sigh:
I updated the thread with the .wav files I used (better quality than mp3), skipping the Otherworld special soundtrack since I used the same songs on those. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom