Mobile Paint help

Scribbless

Skeletron Prime
Ok, so I wanted to paint a small house of mine made out of wood and I have the paintbrush but it won't let me paint. I am using an apple device. This is what it looks like. I was trying to paint the roof.

image.jpg

Pls help!

I have the same problem I can't get any of the paint to work on anything. I even did the double pigment to see if I wasn't noticing a change.

I have I-Phone 5 64gig IOS 8.2.
Paint doesn't work and solidifier will make slime blocks but no slime furniture.

Last edited:
I have the same problem I can't get any of the paint to work on anything. I even did the double pigment to see if I wasn't noticing a change.

I have I-Phone 5 64gig IOS 8.2.
Paint doesn't work and solidifier will make slime blocks but no slime furniture.

Slime furniture wasn't added until 1.2.4. As far as I know they have only gone upto 1.2.1 in Mobile.

I have a similar problem in Mobile, only the paint does show. It does not, however, show on anything other than a solid block or wall, and when there are more than one paint color on-screen at a time, they spaz out and one paint replaces the other.

I have a similar problem in Mobile, only the paint does show. It does not, however, show on anything other than a solid block or wall, and when there are more than one paint color on-screen at a time, they spaz out and one paint replaces the other.
Background objects aren't yet added, only a single tile object that can't be tapped (such as a torch or switch) can be painted. I think cobwebs are the only non-solid block i have painted besides walls.

Back
Top Bottom