Weapons & Equip Paladin's Armor!

Scribbles782

Spazmatism
So, don't get me wrong, I LOVE Paladin as an enemy! I find the Paladin's Shield and Paladin's hammer to be awesome! But I think that they can do a bit more with him...

(And yes, I know that there are already 2 late-game (Between Plantera and Duke Fishron) tank armors, being the Turtle and Beetle armor, but I think that this will be a decent suggestion anyway!)

Paladin's Helmet- 19 Defense, +14% Melee Damage.
Paladin's Chestplate- 24 Defense, +23% Melee knockback.
Paladin's Leggings- 22 Defense.
Set Bonus- Increases range of Paladin's Hammer (by 50%) and increases amount of damage absorbed by the Paladin's Shield. (Increased to 35%)
index.php
(Big thanks to @ThatOneKiwi for these amazing sprites!)
Each piece will have a 16.50% chance of dropping from Paladin, meaning that you should need to kill about 6 Paladins to get the full set.

Please tell me what you think about this slightly smaller suggestion!

Last edited:
So, don't get me wrong, I LOVE Paladin as an enemy! I find the Paladin's Shield and Paladin's hammer to be awesome! But I think that they can do a bit more with him...

(And yes, I know that there are already 2 late-game (Between Plantera and Duke Fishron) tank armors, being the Turtle and Beetle armor, but I think that this will be a decent suggestion anyway!)

Set Bonus- Increases range of Paladin's Hammer (by 50%) and increases amount of damage absorbed by the Paladin's Shield. (Increased to 35%)

Each piece will have a 16.50% chance of dropping from Paladin, meaning that you should need to kill about 6 Paladins to get the full set.

Please tell me what you think about this slightly smaller suggestion! And sprites would be much appreciated!!! :D
take this with a grain of salt, because I'm not a dev, but I don't think this would have any place in the game. since the paladin is unlocked after you kill plantera, you're better off just going after the golem and getting beetle armor. theres significantly less grinding, and its impossible to get screwed by RNG. maybe this would make a good vanity armor, but as an actual class armor, it doesn't seem all that useful

take this with a grain of salt, because I'm not a dev, but I don't think this would have any place in the game. since the paladin is unlocked after you kill plantera, you're better off just going after the golem and getting beetle armor. theres significantly less grinding, and its impossible to get screwed by RNG. maybe this would make a good vanity armor, but as an actual class armor, it doesn't seem all that useful
Yeah, I guess... And as I was reading this, I was like "Well it could look cool!' Then I read your last sentence XD

Please tell me what you think about this slightly smaller suggestion! And sprites would be much appreciated!!! :D
Paladin Armor.png

I got some sprites done, tried to make it as close to the Paladin as possible ;3

I think a Paladins armor go nicely with the hammer and shield drops. If anything it gives people another option, or even another goal. Lot of people restart their games some from scratch, a new armor path be a great way to keep the game fresh, interesting, and exciting!!! This is a great idea!!!

I think a Paladins armor go nicely with the hammer and shield drops. If anything it gives people another option, or even another goal. Lot of people restart their games some from scratch, a new armor path be a great way to keep the game fresh, interesting, and exciting!!! This is a great idea!!!
Awww thanks! :D

Im not really a big fan of things like increasing stats for only ONE or TWO items. Also a decent amount of Mods add this into the game. but Pally armor is something i've wanted to see in the game for awhile, even if its just a vanity.

I think it should also let you click and hold to use paladin's hammer. They should just always let you click and hold anyway, but the set bonus is better than nothing.

Yeah its a sweet idea, hopefully they'll add it, though your sprites were a little better looking (and animated which is tougher), either way I'd love to see Paladin's armor added!!!
Well, I've made my sprites so they look exactly as a small paladin, personally I think, it can't be done any better, but I've made those sprites to exactly match my idea, that paladin's can't run at all, so as an armor on a character it may look worse when running, as hands will move as if you were walking.

Ideas are different, but many people still want paladin's armor added :D

I think paladin's armor is a great idea i like the sprites and i only have the hammer because i sometimes die while fighting paladin but i'm working on getting the shield and if an armor set was in the game i would try to get that too and for max defense with no other accessories i would upgrade paladin's shield to warding with the armor set.

I really like this idea! I have always wanted some sort of paladin set, but never thought of it like this. I definitely support!

As someone who farmed 3 hours for a SINGLE hammer (killed like 40 paladins) I would love to see this as it gives another thing to farm them for or atleast a bonus when you are farming something else.

Back
Top Bottom