Passwords

Erty853

Spazmatism
I wanted to change my password, so I did. However, I hate the system because I can’t set my new password. It was an auto generated password. This bugs me because I changed my password in the first place because I wanted it was my old password I didn’t use anymore.

I wanted to change my password, so I did. However, I hate the system because I can’t set my new password. It was an auto generated password. This bugs me because I changed my password in the first place because I wanted it was my old password I didn’t use anymore.
I don't quite understand the issue here.

It appears to me that you changed your password twice in the past several minutes. I can't tell what they are (or were), just that they were changed by you.

I don't quite understand the issue here.

It appears to me that you changed your password twice in the past several minutes. I can't tell what they are (or were), just that they were changed by you.

I changed my password twice because I was trying to see if I could figure out how to custom my set it. The problem is that I want to use my own password instead of an auto generated one

I changed my password twice because I was trying to see if I could figure out how to custom my set it. The problem is that I want to use my own password instead of an auto generated one
Our forum software doesn't 'auto generate' passwords, to my knowledge. Perhaps you have a browser plugin or other software (a password manager?) that is doing that. I'm pretty sure it isn't happening on our side.

eta: Are you perhaps using the 'forgot password' link? That likely generates a temporary password for you, which you can then change here.

Our forum software doesn't 'auto generate' passwords, to my knowledge. Perhaps you have a browser plugin or other software (a password manager?) that is doing that. I'm pretty sure it isn't happening on our side.

eta: Are you perhaps using the 'forgot password' link? That likely generates a temporary password for you, which you can then change here.
Ok thanks

Back
Top Bottom