[PC] Looking for someone expierenced to play with :D

Quiggleton

Terrarian
Hey, I'm Sean. I'm 16, EST, and I have about 300 hours on Terraria but Ive yet to finish the game. I know every little detail of what to do up until Plantera then I have no idea what Im doing (well I do but very little). So I am looking for someone to play the game with that has a considerable amount of experience, and at or above my age. Thanks for reading! Add me on Steam here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/regulatorash/ Hope I get some adds!

I wanna get in on the fun too :D Its been a long time since my last multiplayer playthrough. I do have a question though, what timezone are you in?

I wanna get in on the fun too :D Its been a long time since my last multiplayer playthrough. I do have a question though, what timezone are you in?
i don't think he is online but can i play with you by any chance?

Im in EST! :D But Im on alot even through the night and early morning so its nothing to worry about. I'd love to do a playthrough, add me on steam!

Hey, sent you a request on steam in case you're still looking for someone to play with!

Back
Top Bottom