(PC) Need help with some question

Shueppsh

Terrarian
So, i am running The server for friemds with Terrariaserver in Game files.
So, if i will Come with TmodLoader and some mods, or one (Hero's mod, for example), Will something break? Or Will Game crash? Or, like, Will i even be able to enter? Cuz We want to have some fun with Hero's mod, thats it

It depends if you are using Tmodloader for the server or normal Terraria, if you are using normal Terraria, then you will have to switch to Tmodloader, if it is on Tmodloader, then you just need the mod if you are the server host but if you are not then the person who owns the server needs to get the mod

It depends if you are using Tmodloader for the server or normal Terraria, if you are using normal Terraria, then you will have to switch to Tmodloader, if it is on Tmodloader, then you just need the mod if you are the server host but if you are not then the person who owns the server needs to get the mod
So, if i will switch, can my friends with non-TmodLoader terraria join? If they Will have The original, not modded client?
Upd:and Yes, i am The mod and host itself

Terraria and Tmodloader are not the same versions, like Terraria is 1.4 while Tmodloader is 1.3.5.3, but Thmodloader is free if you have Terraria

Back
Top Bottom