Console People Cheating in Untainable Item

AkiraMysticMoon

Terrarian
I been noticing with my friends getting the Red wings as well few other gear like the weapons and item such through their other friend edit save I thought even when you use this stuff you should die but i'm not seeing that happening. There should of been a patch for that long time ago to prevent that kinda thing.
They tell me there no debuffs on them that would of happen in the pc version . Either some you developers never knew about or didn't do anything about can you please fix it no one should break the game like that even for multiplayer.

Sadly, I do not think there is an easy way to fix this. But I heard that they can get people in big trouble for having those items (Or so I heard). Also, cheaters always find a way to get what they want, no way around it.

Well i know that problem like this come up but really hopefully there a patch to some issues like they did to pc ver. Adding the debuffs armors and wings which did stop players from using it at all.

Ive seen cases where someone on the 360 has reds wings other dev wings or the sdmg. And their world gets corrupted and the game deletes their character.

Back
Top Bottom