Other pet changes?

dazuko

Terrarian
i mean since they can't really defend themselves and they could end up being alone, so could you make it so they can maybe bite an enemy to protect itself, and even maybe have the option to let one travel with you as a protector or just a companion and the option to let the animal/or slime roam freely in town like they normally do, and maybe you could let the animals have some sort of special ability to help you find things like cats maybe with fishing, slimes can help you swim or jump higher, dogs can attack or catch animals for you, I think this would add a lot more to the pets and I would love to see this type of thing with them.

i mean since they can't really defend themselves and they could end up being alone, so could you make it so they can maybe bite an enemy to protect itself,
It's not like that the rest of the NPCs can defend themselves. I think giving the pets the ability to attack will cause them more harm.

Anyway, the rest of the idea sounds great! I think it adds more personality to them.

It's not like that the rest of the NPCs can defend themselves. I think giving the pets the ability to attack will cause them more harm.

Anyway, the rest of the idea sounds great! I think it adds more personality to them.
I mean they can kind of defend themselves like when they do attack in pre-hardmode they can easily live much longer because I used to play on the version where they couldn't defend and they would die all the time because a zombie would hit them and the ai of the npc wouldn't be able to stop being comboed and would just die but then the npc's could then attack and be able to push the enemy back stopping them from dying so much, but in hardmode it practically can be useless unless they add a thing with the npc where they get more health or armor in hardmode and for the pets they can get a more powerful bite or slime punch thing whatever for the slime, also I should have added that they should make it so you can buy things to help give commands to pets from the fox-girl(forgot the name) because right now she isn't that useful to me but if I could buy a whistle that summons the dog or whatever pet to me and lets me take them on a journey or whatever it would be amazing and i would add double my 2000 hours as fast as possible, if anyone else has ideas to add to something like this, maybe red might notice and add something similar or something better, who knows, ooh and maybe have quests from all npc's for more added story lore or just for fun, and maybe hire npc's for money to maybe like protect the village by standing guard or something, idk there is a lot of cool stuff you can do from this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom