get the reference?

• OBVIOUSLY

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • wut?

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

BluE22

Skeletron Prime
Hi everyone it's me :) I just had an awesome idea for a few new things!!!

First up, the, drumroll please....... The Blaster Rifle!
It would be a ranged weapon that shoots lasers but consumes no ammo
Damage:100
Speed:9
Tooltip: dang,that guns inaccurate, or is that just your horrible aim?
It would be dropped extremely rarely by martians along with all the other stuff here

Next,the trooper helmet
Accesary, I know, I know, it's a helmet
Makes your blasters aim worse but buffs blaster rifle Damage A LOT
Tooltip: Ooh creepy, it looks like a skull

Oh, and it shows over armor

And That's All for today, folks!

Hint:there's actually 2 references:eek:

Last edited:
Why exactly? The weapon is as generic as it gets and essentially a chain gun + laser rifle copy. The helmet isn't even worth using without clorophyte bullets which would then just make it broken. There's nothing less fun than having your skill-based gameplay replaced with luck-based praying.

I don't see how it could "show over armor" when it would have to replace armor in the first place.

Why exactly? The weapon is as generic as it gets and essentially a chain gun + laser rifle copy. The helmet isn't even worth using without clorophyte bullets which would then just make it broken. There's nothing less fun than having your skill-based gameplay replaced with luck-based praying.

I don't see how it could "show over armor" when it would have to replace armor in the first place.
Not sure if you got it, but it's a reference to how stormtroopers can't aim for :red:. Hence the item names.

You should really change your attitude in the suggestions area, every time I see you you're just pointing out every single flaw in a suggestion and then it slowly turns into insulting people
As opposed to...? I find your implication disturbing. Suggestions are posted to receive community review. Very few suggestions will evoke no possibility of improvement, and in those cases I will specifically offer support. If objective, impersonal, streamlined criticism engineered to aid others offends you then I implore you take it up with the administration and defer to their judgement.

Regarding insults, I know not what you refer to. No insults have been traded on this particular account.

As opposed to...? I find your implication disturbing. Suggestions are posted to receive community review. Very few suggestions will evoke no possibility of improvement, and in those cases I will specifically offer support. If objective, impersonal, streamlined criticism engineered to aid others offends you then I implore you take it up with the administration and defer to their judgement.

Regarding insults, I know not what you refer to. No insults have been traded on this particular account.
You've received warnings (verbal, not points) for being offensive in your feedback. I get that they're supposed to receive feedback, but every time I see you all you do is leave your snarky opinion and then keep defending it. All you have to do is just say why you don't like it and move on. Instead you always go on to say things that seem like subtle jabs at the creator.

You've received warnings (verbal, not points) for being offensive in your feedback. I get that they're supposed to receive feedback, but every time I see you all you do is leave your snarky opinion and then keep defending it. All you have to do is just say why you don't like it and move on. Instead you always go on to say things that seem like subtle jabs at the creator.
More unfounded claims. It doesn't matter whether I like it or not, what matters is superior game design and the careful balance of power in a campaign. Of course I will stay in a thread if I think I can help the creator develop their ideas. That's why I'm here.

I recall a couple of warnings, one for chiding a user who was involved in an argument when it was not my place to do so, and one for a particularly dry bit of humor which I did apologize for as it was unprofessional and made fun of a user.

I would add that this is hardly an appropriate location to have a discussion of this nature.

Last edited:
I personally like the reference, but I'm not so sure about the gameplay. As said above, the chain gun already does this kind of thing, and the helmet isn't all that good unless you have homing properties. I personally don't support this suggestion, none of these properties would add much to the experience. Sorry :indifferent:

as it was unprofessional and made fun of a user.
Who said anything about being professional, it's not like your getting paid for this.
anyway...
I like the idea @TheOrangeNinja, it's funny and I like the referance. Needs some balancing changes such as the ones already said:
clorophyte bullets which would then just make it broken
the chain gun already does this kind of thing
(as for the last one, I somewhat agree with, but then again, aren't most swords like other swords, guns like other guns etc.)

Who said anything about being professional, it's not like your getting paid for this.
anyway...
I like the idea @TheOrangeNinja, it's funny and I like the referance. Needs some balancing changes such as the ones already said:

(as for the last one, I somewhat agree with, but then again, aren't most swords like other swords, guns like other guns etc.)
I said it doesn't use ammo

Back
Top Bottom