Pick Axe Wants to be fishing pole in world named exo or exp

Snype2live

Terrarian
So I like to create worlds and explore them and bring stuff back to my main world (kias). So i created a world named exo today and just a throw away world to explore, well when i entered it i had forgotten my pick ax so i went back to main world (kias) and made a silver pick ax then entered new world (exo) and tried to mine up some grass and mossy stones for bait and my pick ax wouldn't do anything. I started looking at stats and it had **% mining power and **% fishing power and i thought this was really odd, so i went back to my main world and it was still like that so i though well maybe its a weird glitch so i created an lead one and made sure it worked in kias then went to exo and behold it did it again **% mining **% fishing so i went back to kias and went to stored this now ruined lead pick ax and put it in same box as silver and i doubled checked silver and it was back to normal so i saved exited and check lead and it was back to mining and normal well then i deleted exo and created exp and same exact situation. then i put everything in a chest in main world kias saved exited and created new world called explore and finally everything is straight and I'm back to old self exploring worlds and hoarding stuff in kias

It has nothing to do with the world name. It also is just a visual glitch. If you drop the item and then pick it up again it should most likely go back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom