• Mechanical Brain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ancient Pyramid

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Pikascyther Plays

The Destroyer
Name: Mechanical Brain

Attacks: Illusion attack but there are 6 exept of 4 , Homing rockets, And summons exploding creepers (the eye things)
Drops:4 weapons and 1 accessory (if your on master/expert)
Ranged: Rocket Blaster shoots out a homing rocket that uses Rockets for ammo
Melee: Metal Brain Sword acts like terrablade and its projectile is a brain
Mage:The Illusion summons 3 copys of you that haves the sprite of the item and stabs the target
Summoner:Summons a Grenade Throwing Creeper is a creeper throwing grenades
Accessory:Heart Of Mechanical Brain it has a 30% chance a mini Mechanical Brain will be summoned and acts like a normal summon weapon and lasts 20 seconds
How to Summon:Use the Mechanical Spine on night (1 Bloody spine,18 Hallowed bars, and 5 Souls of Night)
Mecha+brain.gif

Last edited:
Name:Sun Lord

Attacks:Sun beam of death, Sun Grenade, That one EoL attack but the projectiles are yellow
Drops:1 weapon
Mage:Acts like Last Prism But Its Light Orange and buffed
How to summon:Summon Moon Lord while using enchanted sundial
Sun+lord.gif

Last edited:
Did you get permission to use these sprites? The Motherboard (Mech. Brain) I've seen and fought is from the Tremor Mod, and I've seen that sprite for the Sun Lord on the Terraria Fandom Wiki. If you're going to use someone's sprites, get permission, or at the very least make your own?
Please do not accuse other members of plagarism. If you suspect that they are plagarising other's work, you should report the content and move on without commenting yourself. That is a job for staff only. Thanks. I will talk to you about this @Pikaboy Plays in a DM.

Name: Ancient Pyramid

Attack: Throws Sandstone At You Rapidly, Make It Rain Sand, Spawns 5 random desert enemies , And Makes The Ground Grow Cacti Which Is Not Like The Other Cacti Because It Damages You And Have The Custom Debuff "Pricked" Which Gives -5 Health Per 2 Seconds

Drops 4 weapons And 1 Material
Magic: Eye Of The Pyramid Summons Sand At The Target Which Makes The Enemy Suffocate

Ranged: Sand Machine Gun Is Like The Sand Gun But The Speed Of It Is As Fast As The Nerfed Fetid Bagnakskkakmsmakj But Its Damage Is A Snowball Gun And You Also Need This For A Sand Machine Gun Mk2 The Stats Are Still The Same Except The Damage Which Is How Much Damage The Sand Gun Does To Craft You Need Sand Machine Gun, Sand Gun, And Piece Of The Pyramid

Melee: Sandstone Sword Acts Like A Enchanted Sword But Buffed And The Projectile Is A Sword Colored Pale Orange Yellow

Summoner: Pyramid Staff Summons A Mini Ancient Pyramid And It Can Fly Its Attack Throws Sandstone At The Enemy

Material: Piece Of Pyramid Makes Sandstone Armor ,A Item To Summon A Sandstorm, Ect

How To Summon:Spawns 60 Seconds After A Sandstorm

Ancient+Pyramid.gif

Last edited:
I personally like the ancient pyramid the best, though it's summon method could be better.
Mechanical brain conflicts with the lore since if it was completed Cthulhu could be reborn, which would likely bring the end of the world with it. Also it's unoriginal.
The sun lord is an original boss but I don't think we should have another final boss.

Back
Top Bottom