Pineapple Arse's Introduction

Pineapple Arse

Terrarian
Hello to all people within this community, my name is Pineapple Arse, and I am a fan/modder of the classic sonic titles. For a while now, I have decided to play Terraria, and I must say I fell in love with it. Hell, I have over 600 hours on my steam. The reason I even joined this community is that I want to go deeper into Terraria, as well as meeting other Terraria/Sonic fans. So, uh, nice to meet you all :v By the way, I am some what of a spriter. Even the Eye Of Cthulhu on my avatar I remade with the Sonic 1 16 color pallet :p

Hello to all people within this community, my name is Pineapple Arse, and I am a fan/modder of the classic sonic titles. For a while now, I have decided to play Terraria, and I must say I fell in love with it. Hell, I have over 600 hours on my steam. The reason I even joined this community is that I want to go deeper into Terraria, as well as meeting other Terraria/Sonic fans. So, uh, nice to meet you all :v By the way, I am some what of a spriter. Even the Eye Of Cthulhu on my avatar I remade with the Sonic 1 16 color pallet :p

welcome :D !! a modder of the classic sonic titles aye? nice , maybe a sonic terraria mashup ? ( hehe ) though I'm not a fan of sonic. but the games are great :D

I like how the haters of the sonic franchise barely played any of the games.

"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
-Francis

Back
Top Bottom