NPCs & Enemies Pirate Invasion Improvements - Parrot Wings,Respriting Ideas,Etc.

Do you support ?

• Yes ! Get that loot !

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yeppy ! I even a sprite !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only support (name of part).

• Yes Matey ! I even have an idea !

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • This has potential.

• Eww. Looks like Rusty Coins. (Why)

• Total voters

warrenmark_art

Official Terrarian
Pirate Invasion Improvements ~:D
By Warren Mark

- Introduction -

Yoho Matees ! It is time for another suggestion that takes of your pockets ! Pirate Invasion is fun, dropping Lucky items that step out the game. Full of Treasures and loots ! This suggestion focus on making the Pirate Invasion having a complete tier. Who do not wants more treasure and loot like pirates ? Arrgh ! Let's go to the main loot !

- Preface -

Hey adventurer ! This suggestion needs helps and improvement ! If you want to help,please participate on the poll above,sprites are awesome ! If you have additions comment ! Please tell me if you support or not and why. Lets go on board and start our Treasure Hunt ! See you there !

~ Warren ~:naughty: ~

Parrot Wings

This Invasion lacks wings ! Fil that gap for a missing treasure ! I itroduce you,

The Parrot Wings !

It's main ingredient is the Broken Parrot Wing,dropped by the Parrots with 0.65% chance (2% by Flying Dutchman).

Crafting :
1 Broken Parrot Wing,20 Souls of Flight

Flight : 132 Ft.

- Treasure Mimics -

Pirates :
Here's treasure for you adventurer !
Adventurer : For me ? What !!
Mimic : Arrgh !
Adventurer :
Aahh !

Preesenting you, The Treasure Mimic !

Works like Corruption and Hallowed Mimics, with new few machanics.

Damage : 78/156
Knockback resistance : 50%/53%
Max Health : 2750/4150

Loot :
1 of them always drop

Book of Luck - 20%
Pirate's Wallet - 20%
Sailor Hook - 20%

Greater Healing Potion (4-6) - 100%
Greater Mana Potion (4-6) - 100%

Drops :

Book of Luck
Note : the projectile doesn't use coins in inventory.

is a book-casting spell tha fires a shining coin particle (Platinum,Gold,Silver,Copper) that intends additional damge reffering to the projectile.

Damage : 33 (Base Damage)
Coin Variants :
Platinum : 10
Gold : 7
Silver : 4
Copper : 2

Knockback : 2
Use Time : 20 (Fast)
Critical Strike Chance : 4%
Velocity : 14
Mana : 12

Pirate's Wallet

Is an acessory that is when equipped,it increase 1/4 of coins gathered from enemies. It is an acessory because by taking up a slot,it sacrifices the replaced accesory.

Sailor's Hook

It's appearance is a brown wood similar to a Flying Dutchman's with tatered Sail around and a hook at the end. It has the same tile reach as the Anti- Gravtity Hook but slower velocity.

Tile Reach : 36
Velocity : 12
Hook : 2
Latch : Simutaneously

- Resprites (Idea) -

Pirate Captain ~;)

Resprite Idea : Hook in the right hand,similar to Captain Hook. Reddsih parts of clothes (still black) can be found.

- End of thread -

Last edited:
I like it, but isn't it kinda strange that the pirates have a melee, ranged, and summon weapon, but not a magic one? Also the pirate captian could drop an extending hook hand as a grapple.
That would be cool!

I like this suggestion a lot, especially the wings. Maybe another thing that you could get out of it are Treasure Chests. The Flying Dutchman could drop them upon death and they would contain lots of coins, metals, and jewels, and maybe pirate loot? Anyways though, it’s your suggestion, and I support it!

It would be neat if it had some sort of piratey mimic. And this might no be good, but what if the captain had a very low chance to drop a tank mount, similar to the one he rides. And for the magic weapon, maybe a weaker version of the staff of earth that instead of boulders, fires a cannon ball.

It would be neat if it had some sort of piratey mimic. And this might no be good, but what if the captain had a very low chance to drop a tank mount, similar to the one he rides. And for the magic weapon, maybe a weaker version of the staff of earth that instead of boulders, fires a cannon ball.
Something like a Treasure Chest Mimics that would drop a ton of stuff?

I was thinking more that it would be rarer than all the other mobs, but would have 2x the drop chance of all the mob drops (besides the cannon staff thingy and tank mount.) And the cannon staff woudd be a %2 drop from the dutchman.

I like it, but isn't it kinda strange that the pirates have a melee, ranged, and summon weapon, but not a magic one? Also the pirate captian could drop an extending hook hand as a grapple.
I'll work on that !

That would be cool!

I like this suggestion a lot, especially the wings. Maybe another thing that you could get out of it are Treasure Chests. The Flying Dutchman could drop them upon death and they would contain lots of coins, metals, and jewels, and maybe pirate loot? Anyways though, it’s your suggestion, and I support it!
Yep ! Maybe I'll work on that too !

How would he hold his mini-gun if he had a hook?
Terraria doesn't rely on real life logic and only one hand will be replaced by the hook.

Yah.

Nice ideas! I also thought that the Pirate Invasion lacks wings and parrot ones could make up for that.
Thank you for feedback !

Back
Top Bottom