Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Hate them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PixelPete

Skeletron
This thread isn't centred on one thing just a place for many ideas, feel free to suggest because i'm bored and will happily listen to your great ideas. I will constantly be updating the list so stay tuned!

Ever dreamed of turning your Uzi into a Lil Uzi? Well now you can with the I.D Tag!
The I.D Tag is bought from the travelling merchant for 2 gold it is a one use item that can rename weapons.
It has a 15% chance of being sold post EoW.

Tooltip: I wonder if you can use this on another I.D Tag...
IDtag.png

Want music but don,t want to carry around all those music boxes? Well the Walkman is for you!
Bought from the party girl after at least one mech boss is defeated for 35 gold.
To use, combine the Walkman with a music box at a tinkerers workshop (all music boxes can be combined into one Walkman)
once bought opens a new spot in your equipment inventory, once in just right click on it and a small menu will pop up allowing you to choose what you want to listen to.

Tooltip: One day, you will make an Awesome Mix! (reference to guardians of the galaxy)

Walkman.png

The Unstable Fuse can be purchased from the Arms dealer for 50 gold post WoF.
It gives bullets a 35% chance of dealing explosive damage on impact (stacking on top of its original effect)

Tooltip: Is this okay in water?

Unstablefuse.png

I may be mistaken but I believe extensive lists of unrelated suggestions is against the forum rules
All of these have at least in existence thing in common, though; They're all some type of equipment.
Even if they weren't related at all, so long as they're all still suggestions into Terraria, there's a Portfolio section.

Back
Top Bottom