Plantera bulb spawned in hallow jugle

Voxl

Terrarian
So my jungle has been almost completely taken over by hallow. Plantera’s bulb now spawned in a purple lake (meaning it’s hallow right?) and I’m not sure if she’ll spawn enraged. I’m full chlorophyte with a megashark but I could never take on an enraged plantera.

Plantra will become enraged if you bring it out of the underground biome, meaning that the hallow has nothing to do with it, also, this is the introductions section.

Plantra will become enraged if you bring it out of the underground biome, meaning that the hallow has nothing to do with it, also, this is the introductions section.
Ugh sorry this was my first post, only just signed up on here. But the wiki states that if it’s brought to anywhere non pure jungle like the udnerground hallow or crimson, she’ll get enraged. Might be an error though, thank you!

Ugh sorry this was my first post, only just signed up on here. But the wiki states that if it’s brought to anywhere non pure jungle like the udnerground hallow or crimson, she’ll get enraged. Might be an error though, thank you!
It will enrage if taken out of the underground jungle. It must have spawned on Jungle Grass, though, so you must be sort of in the Underground Jungle. I would say make an arena in an area you know is jungle and try to lead her there.

It will enrage if taken out of the underground jungle. It must have spawned on Jungle Grass, though, so you must be sort of in the Underground Jungle. I would say make an arena in an area you know is jungle and try to lead her there.
That’s a good idea, as I said, it DID actually spawn on jungle grass but the biome was transformed to a hollow jungle

Moved to in-game support.

eta: Hallow will not convert or spread mud blocks in a Jungle, only the stone and sand at the beginning of Hardmode if the 'stripe' passes through. If the water is dark purple, then it's Corruption spreading in.

Moved to in-game support.

eta: Hallow will not convert or spread mud blocks in a Jungle, only the stone and sand at the beginning of Hardmode if the 'stripe' passes through. If the water is dark purple, then it's Corruption spreading in.
Yes I’m aware of that, I probably wrote it wrong, it’s rather bright pink (the stone is also the hallow stone), but thanks for the reply. I’ve tried it now (got destroyed), but it wasn’t enraged so that was great!

Back
Top Bottom