Plantera the impossibel

TehDerpyCheeze

Terrarian
me thinks plantera is hard much. me want to know iff anyone want to help me kill teh plantera
me steam username be Da Derpy King Of Cheez. 1st to friend meh can help meh kill plantera.
(me has perfectly good english but im on summer vacation where i forget all about school stuff)
((and im a derp))

Da :red:? So your saying you couldn't beat plantera so you need a friend.
Listen om going to give you the ultimate advice on beating plantera solo legit ok? Listen :
Git gud.
Jk. When do you wanna meet up

Ok that may be a problem, i cant help in that case but if you still want to play multiplayer sometime I'll add you tomorrow
EDIT so whats your time zone?

Create a long horizontal path, wear full warding accesories and the strongest defensive equipment, bezoar helps to reduce damage over time, you need defense against knockback, boots to haste, a nice hook, star veil helps too, potions and augment potions.

me thinks plantera is hard much. me want to know iff anyone want to help me kill teh plantera
me steam username be Da Derpy King Of Cheez. 1st to friend meh can help meh kill plantera.
(me has perfectly good english but im on summer vacation where i forget all about school stuff)
((and im a derp))

yoos gunz wit bullet

Are you by any chance trying to fight Plantera outside the underground jungle? (i.e. on the surface or outside the jungle)

If so, don't do that.

Just dig up a 100x100 block room in the underground jungle and Megashark the whole battle. (Endless musket pouch is the bullet type of my choice)

Find a good open space in your jungle(or make one) preferbly one with mine cart tracks(or just make your own), as well as a honey bath(no to deep) with a few dips and hills in it,a good ranged weapon or beam sword(Terra blade works great!) some buff potions if u think u need them as well as a Rod of Discord and go for it!

Just stay on the tracks and teleport with the rod past the boss when he gets to close(especially in 2nd phase) and keep shooting him on the move.
A minion might come in handy as well, the ones from the optic staff especially, since they will usually also destroy some of the spores the boss releases when attacking him.

Back
Top Bottom