PC Plantera's Bulb

vito_scaletta

Eye of Cthulhu
Where the f*ck are those bulb's i have beaten the 3 bosses 4 times in a row and i don't even get the f*cking mesage ???

You need to fight the Destroyer, Skeletron Prime, and The Twins all at least once, and then this message will appear:
"The jungle will grow restless." That means that plantera bulbs have spawned.

The bulbs will spawn anywhere in the underground jungle. You need to search the entire place in order to find them. Sometimes I go to look for one, give up, fight the mechs again, and find both bulbs in the second run.

I have a completed hardcore world,now im playng a new and i forgot how to unlock the hardmode jungle,that's why i ask for help . Now i will try each mech one at a time for 3 nights

Yup. That's how you get the bulbs to spawn. Also, make sure you've spent enough time exploring the Jungle. That way, when a bulb spawns, you may get to see it in your map.

Each boss once. Not together.
There are usually only about 3 per world. so it could take a bit to find one.
Not really true. The growing logic behind Plantera bulbs seems to be about "no closer than 1.5x the max screen size to the last one."

So there's the possibility of quite a lot of Plantera bulbs being in the jungle at any given time, assuming you go clear out the grass every so often, since I'm not sure if Plantera bulbs can grow where other plants are or not.

Each boss once. Not together.
There are usually only about 3 per world. so it could take a bit to find one.
Nah, I am pretty sure everytime you defeat a mechanical boss after the beginning one they spawn again. I have killed it at least 25 times.

Also I would recommend combing the jungle, especially if it is big. Usually the first one is the worst, then it becomes easier. It is no so easy I just spawn it in whenever I see one.

Their spawn is quite random (as everything is in 1.2) so you may run around the jungle for hours and find none, or you could find two relatively close to each other.

Try making a straight tunnel (the larger the better) and run back and forth until you get a bulb. That gives you a better chance for the RNG to actually care, but fighting Plantera in a small tunnel isn't advised (it's fun, but not good for a first try.)

You can build a huge cavern around a bulb, when you find it, and then smash it when you think the cavern is large enough.

2014-09-28_00002.jpg
Dont't wory i have a home :D

Back
Top Bottom