Xbox One Planters help guide

Epicbluestar

Terrarian
Can anyone help me to defeat plantera on expert mode I have turtle armour with 77 defence I've tried megashark with clorophate bullets, crystal shard bullets, golden shower even death sickle with leg prefix I can get past her first stage but on her second stage she brings my health down too fast and I can't heal up in time must of tried at least 20+ times

Well megashark with chlorophyte bullets would help, just mainly use the chlorophyte bullets as they may cause more damage and you don't have to aim as much. Golden shower is good. Build a large arena with multiple platforms. Also just keep flying around her and it will be really easy.

Plus this thread is in the wrong section so you could press the "Report" button on your post and say "thread in wrong section" and they'll move it.

Can anyone help me to defeat plantera on expert mode I have turtle armour with 77 defence I've tried megashark with clorophate bullets, crystal shard bullets, golden shower even death sickle with leg prefix I can get past her first stage but on her second stage she brings my health down too fast and I can't heal up in time must of tried at least 20+ times
Hi @Epicbluestar, when you asked for help did you wants tips for beating Plantera (Al do rah gave you some advice), or were you hoping that someone would join you in your world and both of you would fight Plantera together?

Back
Top Bottom