Resolved Please help me find an old thread

Sprinty John

Terrarian
Hello everyone, I recently came back to Terraria after years of absence. I used to have an old forum account named "JoeChip", or "Joe_Chip" or something like that.
Anyway, in 2011 I built a castle which was posted here, on a thread titled "My Castle (WiP)". That same week, my screenshot was featured in a community article (under the name of "JoeChip's Castle), along with 4/5 other castle creations from the community.
One of the other castles featured in the same article was the one I attached here.

Is it possible to view this old thread anywhere on the internet? Can anyone find the community article? Are the screenshots recoverable or lost forever?
If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it.

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    664.1 KB · Views: 81
Hi there @Sprinty John!
From a brief google search, I found this post on reddit with that image: It looks like this was from August 2011. This forum has only existed for 7 or so years - before that there was a different forum (Terraria Online) which it may have been posted to. Sadly, however, Terraria Online is no longer available and most content posted on it was lost. There is an archive of the forum that was taken in September 2011, so it's possible you'll be able to find it in there: Terraria Online | Developer News, Guides, Tools, Maps, & Wiki. Let us know if you track it down!

Back
Top Bottom