Mobile Please paying 1 platinum coin to mine 6 blocks in jungle temple cause it won’t let me in

So my world is glitched, there isn’t an opening to the jungle temple and I’ve tried to restart on a different world but it hasn’t worked. Could someone join my world and just mine out to the entrance (it’s 6 blocks to mine with a post golem pick axe/drill) and just let me. I’ll pay 1 platinum coin. Thank you
So my world is glitched, there isn’t an opening to the jungle temple and I’ve tried to restart on a different world but it hasn’t worked. Could someone join my world and just mine out to the entrance (it’s 6 blocks to mine with a post golem pick axe/drill) and just let me. I’ll pay 1 platinum coin. Thank you
Hi @Enderboom welcome to the forums. :) I combined your two threads into one, as we discourage duplicate threads (even if they are in different sections).

Even though this thread would normally go in the "Find Other Players" section based on the thread title, I've decided to keep it in the Mobile Gameplay Help section because I believe that you can get a solution to your issue without having someone join your world.

If you upload your world here, I will go into it and mine out the temple door. I'll save the new world, upload it here, you load it up, and you can continue your playthrough from there.
  • Here’s where you can find your world files:
    • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
    • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
    • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Attach files” button to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

They have a duplicate thread with an image
Hi there @Depressed 0wl, if you see duplicate threads, please report one and give a link for the other one instead of posting in the thread. Thanks!

Hi there @Depressed 0wl, if you see duplicate threads, please report one and give a link for the other one instead of posting in the thread. Thanks!
I can confirm that they showed the link to the other thread in order to show me the picture. Although you do have a point there.

Back
Top Bottom