Possible Minecraft sound?

alienblox

Terrarian
I was scrolling across the Data IDs page of the Terraria wiki gg when I noticed NPC hit 10 (unused) sounds like the donkey's sound on the Minecraft Wiki
and is it a coincident or did they put it as a secret?

Particular MC sound --> File:Donkey idle2.ogg

Odd. Might be coincidence considering that the squishing sound from slurp fish in Fortnite is very similar to the dolphin noises from Minecraft. At least, they were last time I played.

Yeah, and the water splash noise in Dead Cells is the same as the water splash noise in Minecraft.
It does feel kind of weird to hear a very familiar noise in a different game, but I can tell you from experience it's pretty difficult trying to record your own sound effects for everything.

As Tunnel King said, many games, movies, videos, TV shows, etc. use stock sounds, downloaded either for free from various websites or purchased from various sound libraries. It's quite a common occurence to recognize the same sound in entirely different pieces of media. (I've heard the Razorblade Typhoon sound in an episode of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure before; that was pretty neat.)

Back
Top Bottom