NPCs & Enemies Possible post moonlord boss?

Even though I’m pretty sure there won’t be any bosses past ML (although, ya never know!), I really like the idea of buffing some bosses after ML is defeated, maybe with some more drops. I support!

All of the weapons are MUCH MUCH MUCH too op.

Broken capacitor using 20 ammo doesn’t balance it out at all, endless musket pouch. And TEN THOUSANDDAMAGE?
Omega blade making projectiles with insanely fast speed op, also 400 damages.
Chaos armor is too op.
Also going across and murdering bosses 3 more times isn’t going to be fun. + if prime gets mentioned, all the other mechs get mentioned.

While I'm not sure if post moonlord bosses are a good idea, I still like this!

upload_2019-2-7_10-39-13.png

maybe it should be before moonlord since an eye is a part of moonlord. and maybe after you beat it the caged eye's cage breaks and says 'i must rejoice with my master'.

I want to share my thoughts ideas about the true ending for terraria. It would be very cool to see the final boss as Cthulhu after his brother Moon Lord's failed attempt to stop us. After the murder of Lord, a message appears: - he is angry and watching you; - he close and already soon approaching whether ready, and in our world is happening the third phase biomes crimson or corruption (exactly also as after killings wall flesh, emerge new mobs and contagion is accelerating)emerge more strong mobs on three variations on every and infection becomes stronger and faster(infects and jungles biome) its cannot be stop it protected dark aura (aura Cthulhu). After three days and nights infection must infect about 70% your world on 4 day will begin invasion forces Cthulhu his minions army. It happens like this-open two portals one on the left the second on the right and out come his invasion and move for you. Duration invasion 10 minutes but as quickly as possible (4-5 minutes) if you fight with them but in any case after the center of the world will open a large portal from which will look out a red eye and there will be sounds such as evil laughter and as soon as you get close at a distance you will be drawn there and then the screen turns white and you find yourself in another dimension. In this dimension you can't use wings and destroy blocks and put items, you can only move forward and finally you will come face to face with Cthulhu. The as will occur battle I only thought that the first phase will he will teleport from left on the right .the second phase we fall the the upper the down and it seems on battle with moon Lord. the third phase the background dimension of Cthulhu is destroyed and cracks appear from which our world can be seen and Cthulhu himself his body becomes a skeleton inside the aura and attacks his organs. After killings we are falling from portal and see as on the side all destroyed and hear scream Cthulhu and portal is closed and are dropping out items from Cthulhu. Drop items this on one weapons on class warrior, mage, arrow, and two weapons for Summoner, mount item (acssesuar for expertmod), trophy, mask and pieces of (essence of) Cthulhu which upgrade armor solar, Stardust, vortex, nebula. If we lose the battle with Cthulhu, we will show how the invasion kill all mobs and people in our world and everything becomes infected. Well such here is ideas, thank you for attention.

All of the weapons are MUCH MUCH MUCH too op.

Broken capacitor using 20 ammo doesn’t balance it out at all, endless musket pouch. And TEN THOUSANDDAMAGE?
Omega blade making projectiles with insanely fast speed op, also 400 damages.
Chaos armor is too op.
Also going across and murdering bosses 3 more times isn’t going to be fun. + if prime gets mentioned, all the other mechs get mentioned.
I exactly agree. The post-Moon Lord gear does only about 200-300 (without modifiers) and then there is this one weapon that the next boss drops. 10,000 damage that is too overpowered. The Snails pace and 20x more ammo used won't counter that. You can use the Endless Musket Pouch to get rid of the ammo disadvantage and speed Modifiers to get rid of most of the speed disadvantage. If anything it should only do 300 damage.

The Omega Blade also is to OP. Projectiles at insanely fast speed that do 400 damage. That would make it almost twice as good as the Last Prism. The Omega Blade is Melee though, Magic is supposed to deal more damage than Melee and Ranged and also summoner. There is a reason Magic is supposed to have more damage and unusual abilities than Melee, it requires mana. Mana runs out eventually so you can not spam the weapon dealing massive amounts of damage. The smaller Last Prism Beams have only about 1,200 dps (without modifiers and critical hits) and the major beam has about 3,600 dps (same exceptions as small beams). These Last Prism Beams also cause Invulnerability Frames. Now if you can spam the Omega Blade that fast and it's base damage is 4x that of the Last Prism it should reach about 2,400 dps per projectile.

Back
Top Bottom