NPCs & Enemies Post-Golem NPC: Lihzahrd Stonemason

How do you feel about having this NPC in the game?

• Good

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Neutral

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

rediniowa5

Cultist
Will sell any item or block to be gained from the Lihzahrd temple except for the Lihzahrd Alter.

It would be welcome if anyone would be willing to build on this build (pictures, extensions, & prices).

Would YOU like to have this NPC? put your response in the poll.

It'd be nice to get things like flame traps without looting huge amounts of worlds. Support.

I feel like they should sell more than just Lihzahrd blocks, but I have no idea what else they'd sell. Maybe normal dart traps as well? That's all I can think of.

This would bring the number of Lihzahrd NPCs up to two.

perhaps maybe a stonemason for blocks and a warrior for items?
[DOUBLEPOST=1416054730][/DOUBLEPOST]thank you for your imput Terra Branford, it is a wonderful idea.
[DOUBLEPOST=1416054847][/DOUBLEPOST]perhaps a lihzahrd "person" AKA stonemason sells blocks, traps, walls, ect, ect. and a Npc simmilar to a flying lizard sells the items to be gained from the temple

Hmmm....Pretty good idea.
6c0uhZt.png

items meaning stuff from the chests that is temple specific and these rare golem drops with power cells.
You were doing OK. Not great, not good, but OK. Now you're just going off bad. If boss drops and boss summoners are being sold, there won't be that much purpose to the temple as a whole after one Golem.

I know boss grind for drops aren't for some people, but this is not the way to alleviate that problem.

Back
Top Bottom