Blocks & Decoration Post ML Coating That Makes Tiles (Almost) Unbreakable.

Purpulear

Spazmatism
Basically, a coating that will make tiles unbreakable unless you have 225% pickaxe power. So, the luminite tier pickaxes. (Or if you use paint scraper first)
I think this would be a useful tool for map makers. Or even some mini game creations. As this would also protect builds from tile destroying rockets and bombs.

As for ideas on availability it could just be sold by the painter under a certain circumstance after Moon Lrd is defeated. But since his inventory is as squeezed as is. Could also have the cyborg sell it. (And move echo coating to him as well maybe.) Or, have it be crafted with luminite ore.

If you wanted to go all out on this idea. You could split it into three tiers of toughness, for even more map making variety. Dungeon Brick tier, Lihzahrd Brick tier, and the aforementioned post Moon Lord tier. But I get that might be too much and possibly redundant. Just the one tier would be incredibly useful.

This would be an amazing anti-griefing thing, but then again a paint scraper is all it takes to make it griefable again
Still, I support this, it's a good idea nonetheless

This would be an amazing anti-griefing thing, but then again a paint scraper is all it takes to make it griefable again
Still, I support this, it's a good idea nonetheless
I could go with or without the paint scraper. I don't think the painter being around is vital to most adventure maps. So, it shouldn't be that accessible. As for griefing, I'd say it's still way more inconvenient to have to paint scrape everything 1 by 1 before being able to blow it up.

But I'm not opposed at all to it being luminite pickaxe only either.

Last edited:
I could go with or without the paint scraper. I don't the painter around is vital to most adventure maps. So, it shouldn't be that accessible. As for griefing, I'd say it's still way more inconvenient to have to paint scrape everything 1 by 1 before being able to blow it up.

But I'm not opposed at all to it being luminite pickaxe only either.
Yeah, fair
My only other idea is to have an ML+ specific "coating remover" that only removes this coating (if it were to be added hypothetically) and has no other purpose

Back
Top Bottom